Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
I need help with nitro rc. >

I need help with nitro rc.

I need help with nitro rc.

Old 03-04-2014, 04:53 PM
Tech Rookie

Default I need help with nitro rc.

I had made a video talking about the problem so there's no excuse for not getting any problems.

go to you tube look up piss4400 and look for video name sc10gt nitro rc car part2.
Old 03-04-2014, 06:41 PM
Tech Master

Throttle control. You need to ease into the throttle. No sudden wide open input.

You could try to find a wheelie bar for the back of the vehicle. I doubt anyone makes one specifically for the SC10GT. Maybe a Traxxas or other brand could be made to fit.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:15 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by nitroexpress View Post
Throttle control. You need to ease into the throttle. No sudden wide open input.

You could try to find a wheelie bar for the back of the vehicle. I doubt anyone makes one specifically for the SC10GT. Maybe a Traxxas or other brand could be made to fit.
Do you mean taking it slow when doing speed runs by pulling the trigger carefully?

Last edited by pissrc4455; 03-04-2014 at 10:23 PM. Reason: wrong texting
Old 03-05-2014, 03:01 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by pissrc4455 View Post
Do you mean taking it slow when doing speed runs by pulling the trigger carefully?
These vehicles have a large amount of power in relation to their weight. If you were running on dirt, you would get some wheel spin and this would help (but not always stop) the flipping. Running on asphalt, the increased traction makes careful throttle control a must.

If you are not jumping, just bashing around on asphalt, lower the vehicle height as much as possible. Set the front of the vehicle just a hair lower than the rear.

FWIW Some people actually take pride in back flips and such. Seems to mostly be the electric guys though. Throttle control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feskd...w&feature=plcp
Old 03-06-2014, 01:20 AM
Tech Rookie

I made a reply to you pls see.

name of it is sc 10gt video 3 reply to the users on the fourms.
Old 03-06-2014, 09:56 PM
Tech Rookie

did you get my reply?