Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
First buy buggy or truggy?? ? >

First buy buggy or truggy?? ?

First buy buggy or truggy?? ?

Old 03-03-2014, 09:42 AM
Tech Rookie

Default First buy buggy or truggy?? ?

Hey all.. I've owned Rc trucks and cars in the past just haven't bin in the hobby for awhile with college and getting married.. .Anyways I would like alil incite on a buggy or truggy... I've never owned either but loved seeing them at the track.. .. Don't want anything cheap or or something low-end that I would want to upgrade to something better.. .. also from waI've read truggy's are easier to handle for beginners but that doesn't really appeal to me at becoming a better driver.. .. Another point iI've always bin a basher but def want to race at a local track so something that would b good for both would b my main interest.. . As far as which brand I should go with Idk.. I've known more ppl that own mugen and swear by them... . Also kyosho(Idk if I spelled that right) so ur thoughts on that would help as well.. .Last part Idk if I should get a rtr or a kit.. . Not going to lie but a kit is alil intimidating. .. Anyways more advice the betteThanx