Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Please help me choose between these. >

Please help me choose between these.

Please help me choose between these.

Old 01-17-2014, 04:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Please help me choose between these.

alright guys im down to these three and these three only. The mgt 8.0, lst xxl, and revo 3.3. I pretty much just do backyard bashing jumping terraces and stuff. me and my brother ocasionally go to dirt roads and woods and stuff with a little rougher. Im really not sure about the xxl since it has been discontinued, im worried about the parts support for it. I really like the mgt because of size and power but not so sure I woud like all the wheelie power LOL! I mean i like speed but i want the front tires to stay mainly on the ground i mean i like wheeling but when i want to not every time i pull the trigger. The revo wel im just not sure about that one it may be more for racing than my type, I already have a brushless vxl 2wd slash so if i want to do more racing type stuff i have it. so help me out Im stuck on which to pull the trigger on!
Old 01-17-2014, 05:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

Pm sent