Like Tree127Likes

Xray XB8

Old 08-17-2022, 10:43 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Mickey_B View Post
I switched brands a long time ago. Let me guess sponsored driver???
No. Definitely not a sponsored driver. I do have and run 5 different brands of 1/8th buggies which lets me do a lot of testing and comparison. Some platforms work better in certain situations. I like experimenting with setups and learning. My Xrays have proven to be really capable of finishing a race even after some massive crashes which would have rendered some of my others broken to D.N.F. conditions. Yes, there are some things that could be better, but that is the case with every brand I have ever owned.
Old 08-18-2022, 08:55 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

Originally Posted by MidwestRacer View Post
No. Definitely not a sponsored driver. I do have and run 5 different brands of 1/8th buggies which lets me do a lot of testing and comparison. Some platforms work better in certain situations. I like experimenting with setups and learning. My Xrays have proven to be really capable of finishing a race even after some massive crashes which would have rendered some of my others broken to D.N.F. conditions. Yes, there are some things that could be better, but that is the case with every brand I have ever owned.
Impressive, your like one the first people I have meet that was not sponsored.
Old 08-22-2022, 11:31 AM
Tech Master

Rc America gonna lower the price of these kits?
Old 09-03-2022, 10:05 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

They are on sale right now at RCAmerica.
Old 09-03-2022, 11:35 AM
Tech Master

I gonna wait till Black Friday, thatís when they really start marking them down.
Old 09-13-2022, 07:24 PM
Tech Master

Anyone know how long Tessman is under contract for? I have feeling after the lackluster worlds and roar 1/10 scale some changes are on the horizon.
Pharcyed likes this.
Old 09-30-2022, 12:34 PM
Tech Master

I gonna wait till Black Friday, thatís when they really start marking them down.
Still in stock and Nike reported excess inventory. If your looking to buy one of these kits try to hold out until Black Friday thatís when there gonna really mark them down to move them.
Old 10-26-2022, 02:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Hi I have a 2005 XB8R nitro and I want to convert it to E. Any one knows if the xb808 intergy conversion will work on my old platform? Thanks
Old 11-29-2022, 08:49 AM
Tech Master

Still in stock and Nike reported excess inventory. If your looking to buy one of these kits try to hold out until Black Friday thatís when the gonna really mark them down to move them.
No Black Friday sale this year at RC America, maybe because they already lowered price of kits. Happy to report I sold my last X-ray buggy. Hardly got anything for it, these things just donít hold any value with new kits coming out every year. Also nobody wants them because the parts are so exspensive.
Old 12-26-2022, 04:07 PM
Tech Regular

. Happy to report I sold my last X-ray buggy. Hardly got anything for it, these things just donít hold any value with new kits coming out every year. Also nobody wants them because the parts are so exspensive.

That's odd, in my neck of the woods a well cared for second hand roller goes for near retail price (I've seen some go for more than the nerw price, if they have a few spars included)