Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
2014 IFMAR Worlds >

2014 IFMAR Worlds

2014 IFMAR Worlds

Old 12-09-2013, 11:27 AM
dia
Tech Apprentice

Default 2014 IFMAR Worlds

The 2014 ifmar off road worlds will be held in Messina Sicily. I can't find at which track the event will be held. I'm hoping to make the trip, but missing information to make valid plans. Anyone can provide any info available? IFMAR's calendar page says nothing!!
Old 12-09-2013, 12:05 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by dia View Post
The 2014 ifmar off road worlds will be held in Messina Sicily. I can't find at which track the event will be held. I'm hoping to make the trip, but missing information to make valid plans. Anyone can provide any info available? IFMAR's calendar page says nothing!!
From what I have heard it will be a temporary track... Sicily is small, so fly to whatever airport you can get a good offer. Even flying into Palermo, you won't spend more than 3 hours with a rental to get to Messina. Try airport codes REG or CTA.
Old 12-09-2013, 12:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

No info, but I wish I could go!
Old 12-09-2013, 01:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by thommi View Post
From what I have heard it will be a temporary track... Sicily is small, so fly to whatever airport you can get a good offer. Even flying into Palermo, you won't spend more than 3 hours with a rental to get to Messina. Try airport codes REG or CTA.
Wish this race was 15 years ago. I was stationed in Sicily. Messina was right up the road from me.