Wiki Posts
Search

VP Pro world

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2014, 07:28 PM
Tech Regular

Default Pictures from VP-PRO Canada driver Phil Todd

Pictures from VP-PRO Canada driver Phil Todd
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-20140331_214624.jpg   VP Pro world-20140403_162218.jpg   VP Pro world-20140403_162314.jpg  
Old 04-21-2014, 12:49 PM
mes
Tech Elite

Any plans for 1/10th scale truck tires?
Old 04-21-2014, 10:43 PM
Tech Regular

Default VP-PRO Welcome Germany new distributor SK SPEED

VP-PRO Welcome Germany new distributor SK SPEED
Good news! VP-PRO is back to Germany market with our new Germany distributor SK SPEED.com. Believe you can access the supper quality merchandise conveniently in Germany, welcome SK SPEED join in VP-PRO and thank you for your support.
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-.jpg  
Old 04-21-2014, 10:44 PM
Tech Regular

Yes, making artwork
Old 04-21-2014, 10:45 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mes
Any plans for 1/10th scale truck tires?
Yes, making artwork
Old 04-22-2014, 07:13 AM
mes
Tech Elite

Sounds good! Do you have plans for 1/10th scale astroturf tires, too?
Old 04-24-2014, 02:05 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mes
Sounds good! Do you have plans for 1/10th scale astroturf tires, too?
yes, making mold
Old 04-24-2014, 02:06 AM
Tech Regular

Default POWER STAR servo practical test video

POWER STAR servo practical test video
In order to show you POWER STAR servo superior performance directly, we took a video when our professional driver Kaicheng Li tested POWER STAR servo at the local stadium. The wonderful video can make you feel very exciting and experience the great test field. Welcome to click the link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHDw...ature=youtu.be
E-mail: [email protected]
Old 04-27-2014, 08:20 PM
Tech Regular

Default Congratulations

The second round of the Italian National Champion took place, VP-PRO driver Davide Tortorici got the third place

http://www.neobuggy.net/2014/04/27/alex-zanchettin-claims-italian-champ-rd2/#more-43144
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-zanchettin-claims-italian-champ-rd2-640x334.jpg   VP Pro world-zanchettin-claims-italian-champ-rd22-640x422.jpg  
Old 04-28-2014, 01:02 AM
Tech Regular

Default VP-PRO Welcome Germany new distributor SK SPEED

VP-PRO Welcome Germany new distributor SK SPEED
Good news! VP-PRO is back to Germany market with our new Germany distributor SK SPEED.com. Believe you can access the supper quality merchandise conveniently in Germany, welcome SK SPEED join in VP-PRO and thank you for your support.
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-.jpg  
Old 04-29-2014, 03:06 AM
Tech Regular

Bit of a problem I came across this weekend which really screwed up my days racing.

Fitted a brand new set of white dot grips at the start of the day,these tyres usually work great on our hard packed loose track but car was all over the place,ended up chasing a non existent setup issue on the car all day where the car was loose one corner tight the next and would jump skewed off the on power small jumps.

After the finals had done I decided to rinse the tyres off and noticed 2 of the tyres were much harder than the other 2..so I had been running all day with 2 hard and 2 soft tyres on opposing corners even tho they were all white dots.

Not a happy bunny and worth keeping an eye on if anyone else has had the same issue..I mean the difference in the sidewall stiffness .is massive too.
Old 05-05-2014, 12:16 PM
mes
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by fastboy
Bit of a problem I came across this weekend which really screwed up my days racing.

Fitted a brand new set of white dot grips at the start of the day,these tyres usually work great on our hard packed loose track but car was all over the place,ended up chasing a non existent setup issue on the car all day where the car was loose one corner tight the next and would jump skewed off the on power small jumps.

After the finals had done I decided to rinse the tyres off and noticed 2 of the tyres were much harder than the other 2..so I had been running all day with 2 hard and 2 soft tyres on opposing corners even tho they were all white dots.

Not a happy bunny and worth keeping an eye on if anyone else has had the same issue..I mean the difference in the sidewall stiffness .is massive too.
Things like that seem to happen to several manufacturers. In our SC Stock class, the LRP VTEC Overdose is our control tire for astroturf and carpet. There have been tires of a very different compound with exactly the same J markings in more than one package, and the compound seems to vary from batch to batch. I am sure in the case of real racing tires like VP Pro's it is just a matter of bad luck, but I can understand that you're less than happy. Better luck with your tires in the future, I can't wait to test some VP Pros in the coming weeks!
Old 05-05-2014, 12:32 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by fastboy

Unfortunately we have seen that several times. Always feel the rubber before gluing them up to make sure they were marked with the right color dot at the factory.

Also, the foams vary in size and density from batch to batch, so make sure all 4 are the same before mounting.

It happens at all factories. The last set of Proline tires I got had 1 Bow Tie and 1 Crimefighter in the same bag and several times the tires were marked with the wrong color dot over the years I drove for them.
Old 05-05-2014, 12:40 PM
Tech Regular

They were preglued tyres...which must have been glued with wood glue because 3 of them came off the rims after the final,half the tyre was off the rim.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:36 PM
mes
Tech Elite

I've never used any preglued off-road-tyres, but most preglued TC tyres I used in the past needed attentention after running one pack at the latest.
As for PL, my club president still has a "pair" of Holeshots with one 4WD front and rear tyre each!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.