Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
VP Pro entered Spanish kanarc >

VP Pro entered Spanish kanarc

VP Pro entered Spanish kanarc

Old 11-15-2013, 06:52 AM
Tech Regular

Default VP Pro entered Spanish kanarc

Good news:+) VP Pro is back to Spanish with esteemed distributor maria jose mari agut , hope more and more drivers will support him. visit his website for vp pro products now.. www.kanarc.es

Frank
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro entered Spanish kanarc-kana-importador-foto.jpg  
Old 11-15-2013, 06:57 AM
Tech Regular

Default Spanish team driver Juan Carlos

This young and talented driver from Malaga (Spain), begins to stir passions among the RC brands as with only 11 years old, he was able to drive into Semifinal A of the Spanish National Championship 1/8 off road nitro, with drivers like Robert Batlle, Baldó brothers or Daniel Bernabé. A flame out due to not hearing his mechanic and father when called him to refuel, let him without options to get into the A Main, but this was no reason to go unnoticed among all the assistants because of the high level demonstrated during the whole event.
>
> For the next season, Juan Carlos will be one of the star drivers at VP Pro Spain, being sponsored as official Factory Driver, together with another spanish top, still to be unveiled. We are sure that Juan Carlos will demonstrate the level that VP Pro can reach and they will be available in Spain from middle November brought by Kana RC, official spanish distributor.
>
> FONT: http://www.inforc.net/2013/10/juan-c...-para-el-2014/
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro entered Spanish kanarc-juan%2520carlos%2520factory%2520team.jpg  
Old 11-15-2013, 06:06 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

What's the deal mods? Are all these individual VPPRO threads necessary? Shouldn't they just be in the VPPRO megathread? What if every brand posted new individual thread for every new thing?
Old 11-15-2013, 06:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Shawn_S View Post
What's the deal mods? Are all these individual VPPRO threads necessary? Shouldn't they just be in the VPPRO megathread? What if every brand posted new individual thread for every new thing?
+1 there's 4 separate threads on the 1st page alone, some with little to no response (especially given some of the stuff relates more to 1/10 scale).

VPPRO - I'm assuming that you are a direct factory representative of VP-PRO products, you should just make 'one' thread, give it a title along the lines of 'Official VP-PRO factory thread' (to distinguish yourself from the other VP-PRO USA thread by the US distributor) and put all your product announcements, news, event photos etc into that thread.

Then, it will be easier for forum users to track down all your products and announcements in one thread, rather than searching multiple threads which end up getting lost amongst the hundreds/thousands of posts and pages within RC Tech.
Old 11-17-2013, 09:41 AM
Tech Master

The Official VP-Pro Product Thread was deleted by the moderators over 1 year ago for some reason. That is why we started a VP-Pro USA Thread. But I agree there should be a VP-Pro thread for all VP-Pro products only. VP-Pro USA distributes many many different brands.
Old 11-18-2013, 06:14 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by wombat View Post
+1 there's 4 separate threads on the 1st page alone, some with little to no response (especially given some of the stuff relates more to 1/10 scale).

VPPRO - I'm assuming that you are a direct factory representative of VP-PRO products, you should just make 'one' thread, give it a title along the lines of 'Official VP-PRO factory thread' (to distinguish yourself from the other VP-PRO USA thread by the US distributor) and put all your product announcements, news, event photos etc into that thread.

Then, it will be easier for forum users to track down all your products and announcements in one thread, rather than searching multiple threads which end up getting lost amongst the hundreds/thousands of posts and pages within RC Tech.
you are right, thanks for your suggestion, i should know how to make one tread for all my news:+) hahaha,