Manual tips

Old 11-05-2013, 03:17 PM
Tech Adept

Default Manual tips

I own the 1/8th scale hpi trophy 4.6 truggy and some of the parts in my manual for my car have to have the part made for it but then other parts like a linkage rod stopper can fit any 1/8th scale truggy and in the manual it calls the part a 2mm stopper. So when i search that up nothing comes up so now i know to search up 1/8 scale linkage rod stopper instead of 2mm stopper because i know that any 2mm stopper (linkage rod stopper) will fit any 1/8 scale truggy. I'm still a beginner to this hobby so are there any tips on how to like put in the manual or something to tell you not to search 2mm stopper but to search 1/8 scale linkage rod stopper as this part does not have a part number. The problem is my manual at home is stored so when i go to look up for the part i download it off the internet and don't look in my actual manual.

So are there any tips that you pros do so your not searching hours on the internet
Old 11-05-2013, 03:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Look for Lighting Stadium parts, it's the same truck. I had one and sold it because there are barely any parts for it. Good luck.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:19 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Silo View Post
Look for Lighting Stadium parts, it's the same truck. I had one and sold it because there are barely any parts for it. Good luck.
No i'm just asking for some tips because i can find most of my parts. It is just those other parts like the linkage rod stopper which i can't find on the internet. So I'm just asking for some tips on how to know in future what to type in google for the part i need.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:12 PM
ekt
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Just checked out the manual, they certainly made it hard by not listing part numbers. The HPI website has it listed as #101193.
Typing the part number and brand name will generally find what you need.