Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
JQ Products "White Edition" >

JQ Products "White Edition"

Like Tree3Likes

JQ Products "White Edition"

Old 05-07-2014, 06:22 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Banshee8530 View Post
Haven't heard from JQ in a while. How are things?

I was wondering about that too, why we haven't seen our 'Main Man JQ' for a while on here. It would seem that those who are supposed to know better....... DO NOT!!
Take a look at what 'The Boss' has drawn his sword about here:-

http://jqproducts.wordpress.com/2014...-rc-community/

Old 05-07-2014, 06:33 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Greg B View Post
Well, I have a webpage up and running finally. It's still a work in progress and I will be listing more items. This kinda stuff takes time especially for a fella that has as much computer knowledge as a rock.

www.jqrcproductsusa.com

Thanks
That's a brilliant start Greg, you know what they say; From small acorns.........

I'm sure there must be some RC hobbyist on here, who are well into computers, that would willingly help you resolve any IT challenges on your new website too.

Old 05-07-2014, 08:12 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Palebushman View Post
I was wondering about that too, why we haven't seen our 'Main Man JQ' for a while on here. It would seem that those who are supposed to know better....... DO NOT!!
Take a look at what 'The Boss' has drawn his sword about here:-

http://jqproducts.wordpress.com/2014...-rc-community/
And the Big Guns fire back.

http://www.neobuggy.net/2014/05/01/w...respond-to-jq/
Old 05-08-2014, 01:04 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by nitroexpress View Post

Not quite sure what is meant by "And the Big Guns fire back."

Clearly, the jerks having a stab at JQ, have not understood him at all.

But let's not go there in this thread.

Old 05-08-2014, 02:57 AM
JQ
Tech Master

Old 05-08-2014, 04:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

Once in a while, you gotta swing the sword. It's good to call people out and make them accountable. You gotta stand for something or you will fall for anything - hey that's a song
Old 05-08-2014, 05:51 AM
Tech Initiate

Being a non-racing hobbyist, I don't really have a dog in this race, but sometimes the worst enemy for a sport is the organisation itself calling the shots. People in charge, instead of representing the will of the community, lose contact on what is really happening in the grass roots level, and begin to think that the community is there to serve the representatives. It'd be sad to see that this is the case in the RC world.
Old 05-08-2014, 11:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

After further review on my website, I noticed the coupon code that I listed wasn't there. So, when purchasing from jqrcproductsusa.com use coupon code jqrcproductsusa. It was setup to operate that way but it something went haywire....
Old 05-08-2014, 04:03 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Palebushman View Post
Not quite sure what is meant by "And the Big Guns fire back."

Clearly, the jerks having a stab at JQ, have not understood him at all.

But let's not go there in this thread.

Not sure what you mean by "not go there in this thread." For the record, I agree with JQ. The Big Guns are obviously IFMAR. Why do you feel the need not to showcase both sides. Remember - "the truth will set you free."
Old 05-08-2014, 11:57 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by nitroexpress View Post
Not sure what you mean by "not go there in this thread." For the record, I agree with JQ. The Big Guns are obviously IFMAR. Why do you feel the need not to showcase both sides. Remember - "the truth will set you free."

My apologies about the ambiguity nitroexpress,

My 'Let's not go there on this thread' was meant to imply, that I did not want to be accused of 'hijacking' this JQ Products "White Edition" thread.

Like you, and so many others too, I fully support JQ in his current battle 'Against The Odds' and may I also add;

If it were not for the fear of losing their sponsor/s, I suspect there would be many drivers that would be supporting JQ too.

As JQ does not have sponsorship problems, I admire his tenacity in taking on any "Establishment" that is not being clear and transparent
about their activities in our sport/hobby. Especially when we are talking about the 1/8 RC Off-Road Buggy equivalent of the Olympic Games,
F1 or World Cup.

As for the 'jerks' that are having a stab at JQ?
Well, those that hide behind the veil of Internet anonymity in order to insult or try and discredit JQ, are at best to be pitied.
And in my humble opinion, they are just plain green with envy of our 'Main Man' The Driver.

Last edited by Palebushman; 05-08-2014 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Sprinkling of some 'Flame' retardent:-))
Old 05-09-2014, 02:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

checked out jqrcproductsusa.com and with the coupon code and $5 shipping the WE is a great deal.

Last edited by xxxntwv; 05-09-2014 at 05:08 AM.
Old 05-10-2014, 12:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

http://www.neobuggy.net/2014/05/10/b...ce=twitterfeed
Old 05-10-2014, 07:11 PM
Tech Regular

Much prefer your colour scheme that you have in your avatar alport78.
Any chance of a couple of larger pixs?

Old 05-10-2014, 07:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hey dudes, sorry to bother ya'll but seeking expert professional help. Is there a such.thing as being over geared for a track? If so, what would be some of the symptoms? The reason I ask is my we edition kit came with a 13t clutch bell. The manual says and list a 15t clutch bell. Is mine the only kit like this? Anyhow I bought a 15t and 16t clutch bell but don't want to be over geared for the track. Its a pretty big 1/8 scale buggy/truggy track with them running 1/10 scale also. I don't won't to tear up my huge investment. Please help. Thanks dudes, ya'll the greatest.
Old 05-10-2014, 11:26 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by sykemike View Post
Hey dudes, sorry to bother ya'll but seeking expert professional help. Is there a such.thing as being over geared for a track? If so, what would be some of the symptoms? The reason I ask is my we edition kit came with a 13t clutch bell. The manual says and list a 15t clutch bell. Is mine the only kit like this? Anyhow I bought a 15t and 16t clutch bell but don't want to be over geared for the track. Its a pretty big 1/8 scale buggy/truggy track with them running 1/10 scale also. I don't won't to tear up my huge investment. Please help. Thanks dudes, ya'll the greatest.

Hi sykemike, I am no expert professional R/C driver but.....

Looks like you have found 'TWO' mistakes on page 18 of The Manual.

You are correct about the listing of 15t Clutchbell when in fact the drawing shows only a 13t Clutch Bell.

Changing to a 15t Clutch-Bell is a big jump from JQ's recommended 13t, but track layout would probably be your best measure for changing.
For example, a track with long straights, gentle corners, shallow bends and not too many jumps, may better suit a 15t Clutch Bell.

The other consideration would be the power that your engine can deliver to the ground. If you use a 15t clutch bell in a smaller, lots of jumps track,
I would be purchasing a good supply of Clutch Bell Bearings and Clutch Shoes, because things will get pretty hot around those parts with all the extra
friction that will be involved.

Last edited by Palebushman; 05-11-2014 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Correction of page number.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.