Search

MBX7 GAS BUGGY CHASSIS FROM M2C RACING

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2013, 03:29 PM
Tech Addict

Default chassis

Originally Posted by m2cracing
We are shipping chassis to Amain and absolute hobbyz this week
Absolute already has them on their site and Amain will have theirs very soon.
we have the double skid plate mbx7 gas chassis back in stock
Old 01-01-2014, 07:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Did a search for the MBX7E chassis and did not find a thread. Anyone using this chassis? Just ordered one with front and rear skid plates and would love to hear some feed back!
Old 01-01-2014, 09:52 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by invrtd
Did a search for the MBX7E chassis and did not find a thread. Anyone using this chassis? Just ordered one with front and rear skid plates and would love to hear some feed back!
you will love it... less wear, no change in characteristics...
Old 01-01-2014, 10:04 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I'm running both the nitro and E chassis. So far so good.
Old 01-01-2014, 10:23 AM
Tech Master

I am really hoping for less wear! With regular weekend driving that I do, my stock chassis was trashed pretty quickly. Tracks out here in S. California are ruff! Eco chassis should last longer since I do some indoor racing with it. My next purchase will be a nitro chassis.
Old 01-02-2014, 04:31 AM
Tech Regular

I am really hoping for less wear! With regular weekend driving that I do, my stock chassis was trashed pretty quickly. Tracks out here in S. California are ruff! Eco chassis should last longer since I do some indoor racing with it. My next purchase will be a nitro chassis.
I race on a very rought track down here in Brazil, high grip, but abrasive. I went throught 3 chassis last year on the Mugen, and not racing only this track. I was able to measure how much went away from the chassis in one single day... the M2C chassis did improve that a lot!!! Not that it will last forever, but definitly longer.
Old 01-02-2014, 01:01 PM
Tech Addict

We have no idea at this time how long the skid plates will last.
no one has worn one out as yet.
Old 01-05-2014, 02:12 AM
Tech Initiate

Great Product, well done
Old 01-05-2014, 02:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by thommi
I race on a very rought track down here in Brazil, high grip, but abrasive. I went throught 3 chassis last year on the Mugen, and not racing only this track. I was able to measure how much went away from the chassis in one single day... the M2C chassis did improve that a lot!!! Not that it will last forever, but definitly longer.
Before xmas i raced on a track that had road base (blue metal) proberly the most abrasive surface you could have and it was my first outing with the new m2c chassis, other than some good scratches from the blue metal the main wear points and the skid plates had very minimal if any wear, was impressed.
Old 01-07-2014, 05:20 AM
Tech Master

Got my eco chassis last night. Looks sweet and I love the inserted skid plates and ability to move battery tray forward and aft. Awesome design. Also has inserts for droop screws. Going to have to get a nitro chassis when my stock one wears out. M2C you keep this up and your going to put yourself out of business for building bulletproof products!
Old 01-13-2014, 04:00 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I just bought the new chassis for the MBX7 with the smaller skid plates, the rear skid screw holes are off so the screws don't sit down in the plate flush. Anyone else had this issue?

Jamie
Old 01-14-2014, 11:12 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Jamie2
I just bought the new chassis for the MBX7 with the smaller skid plates, the rear skid screw holes are off so the screws don't sit down in the plate flush. Anyone else had this issue?

Jamie
Jamie, we have corrected the issue and a new plate is on the way.
mitch
Old 01-14-2014, 12:08 PM
Tech Master

Just got a new chassis last week for my eco and nitro. Eco fit fine. I have not put my nitro chassis together yet. Will be done this week.
Old 01-15-2014, 05:35 AM
Tech Apprentice

M2C Rules
Old 01-24-2014, 10:36 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

For those of you on the fence about this chassis don't be. I have felt since going from the 6R to the 7 something was missing, my speed was off looking at lap times from the 6R. To me this chassis is great less flex which seems to be the key, I put the car on the track with this chassis and it was on point. I got the feel of my 6R with all the changes of the 7 and it's great. I am not a team driver or anything like that just your weekend racer with average skills.

Jamie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.