Hara does the best interviews .
Old 09-01-2013, 04:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Nice link guys, thanks for sharing
Old 09-01-2013, 08:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

he is confusing. sounds to me like hes trying to say him and hpi have future plans but for right now the atmostphere at hot bodies isnt where he wants to be for 2014. he has multiple interests in him but wants to take a look for himself what each company has to offer him. my opinion is he doesnt like being second fiddle to hot bodies goldenboy and wants a company behind him thats willing to do whatever he says whether it be designing new parts for him only and testing with him to make HIS car better. iv seen this a lot in my life with people of his culture, design something he knows will be better but keep it a secret for himself so he benifits from it. i could see hara helping with a lot of stuff on that hotbodies car and honestly i think tesseman used alot of that testing hara did to make himself who he is today so now hara sees his potential to make a product much better but doesnt want to be apart of a company who is going to give up his hard work and testing so another driver benifits more from it. I'm no one to judge but if this is the case then im with hard, i would hate to make something better threw hours of testing for that to be givin to someone to use. look at f1, its been said 2 drivers on the same team will have completly different developers helping just one driver make his car better. thats racing!
Old 09-01-2013, 08:58 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Matt Piva
he is confusing. sounds to me like hes trying to say him and hpi have future plans but for right now the atmostphere at hot bodies isnt where he wants to be for 2014. he has multiple interests in him but wants to take a look for himself what each company has to offer him. my opinion is he doesnt like being second fiddle to hot bodies goldenboy and wants a company behind him thats willing to do whatever he says whether it be designing new parts for him only and testing with him to make HIS car better. iv seen this a lot in my life with people of his culture, design something he knows will be better but keep it a secret for himself so he benifits from it. i could see hara helping with a lot of stuff on that hotbodies car and honestly i think tesseman used alot of that testing hara did to make himself who he is today so now hara sees his potential to make a product much better but doesnt want to be apart of a company who is going to give up his hard work and testing so another driver benifits more from it. I'm no one to judge but if this is the case then im with hard, i would hate to make something better threw hours of testing for that to be givin to someone to use. look at f1, its been said 2 drivers on the same team will have completly different developers helping just one driver make his car better. thats racing!
Gord and Ty had much more input concerning the D812 than did Hara. Perhaps HPI (being in economy mode) didn't see the need to support Hara while Ty is showing such good results.
Old 09-01-2013, 10:49 PM
Tech Adept

Thanks for sharing, its always nice to hear about other peoples experiences and knowledge.
Old 09-02-2013, 07:44 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by oldnoob
HARA at femca 2013 Exclusive interview
http://player.youku.com/player.php/s...Nzc2MDQ4/v.swf
I cant see
What i need to do?
Old 09-03-2013, 06:23 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

What if it's just as simple as the car wasn't working for him and he is a winner and wants to stay that way? I mean look he was still driving a Frankenstein car after the d812 came out and the d812 has not impressed me as I have only seen Ty look very good with it. I for one seen a couple guys that are good show up with the d812 and look horrible. One even gave up and sold it before the weekend was over.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Great vid, bit hard to understand hara but I got most of it
thanks for sharing.
Be interesting to see wat way he goes for his next car sponsor.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:27 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

What he said about the clutch makes alot of sense. He mixes clutch shoes to give it a better feel. I gotta try that.