Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Losi Eight T 2.0 Upgrades?????? >

Losi Eight T 2.0 Upgrades??????

Losi Eight T 2.0 Upgrades??????

Old 08-26-2013, 07:31 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Losi Eight T 2.0 Upgrades??????

hi everyone I have a losi eight 2.0 t and I am looking to put some upgrades into but don't know where to start do u guys have any good pointers or a point to start with and is a smart diff a good upgrade????????
Old 08-26-2013, 07:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Truggy0615 View Post
hi everyone I have a losi eight 2.0 t and I am looking to put some upgrades into but don't know where to start do u guys have any good pointers or a point to start with and is a smart diff a good upgrade????????
Is your 8t the rtr or the race roller? Don't waste ur money on smart diffs! Are u bashing or racing? One places to start for ether one is gen3 raido tray. Helps save the life of your servos! Aluminum servo saver arm. Aluminum steering servo arm. Aluminum rear diff housing inserts.
Old 08-27-2013, 06:18 AM
Tech Rookie

Its the rtr and I just bashing but thinking about starting to race maybe a little
Old 08-27-2013, 05:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Truggy0615 View Post
Its the rtr and I just bashing but thinking about starting to race maybe a little
Idk if the rtr come with any shock springs or shock pistons. But u will want them for tunning options. Adjustable hing pin braces front and rear. Upgrade the shock towers. Get the v2 rear tower. And the race roller front tower. If your has plastic shock cap get the aluminum ones. I wouldn't mess with any of the aluminum chassis braces. Most of the thing I am recommending is to increase durability. And make the truck more tune able. U might also want to get the 10 degree caster blocks and inclined spindles if you start racing. That improved my control of the truck a lot!