Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Live RC DVD delays >

Live RC DVD delays

Live RC DVD delays

Old 06-30-2013, 02:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Thumbs down Live RC DVD delays

After the Worlds 2012 fiasco, Live RC made concessions to its paid members that they would receive a complimentary DVD. Has anyone received theirs yet?

Maybe Brandon or someone else representing Live RC can provide a public update on their DVD release schedule?
Old 06-30-2013, 07:55 PM
Tech Master

Yes...If you haven't received your DVD by now, well, It's looking like It's not going to happen. There is no reason why you and everyone else hasn't got there DVD yet other than BS!
Old 07-01-2013, 04:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

I never got mine eoghter....I just shrugged it off as I do every other time I watch LRC and its down....
Old 07-01-2013, 07:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

notinghereaskedmanytimes
Old 07-01-2013, 08:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Are they even going to make more DVDs?
I see neo12 isn't even available yet.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

We need to hold their feet to the fire on this one. It's unacceptable business practice and quite frankly I am insulted that they think we will accept such poor service and lack of communication.

I have sent them an email, hopefully others will as well, expressing my concerns and frustrations (keeping it professional of course).
Old 07-02-2013, 07:45 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I've never purchased any of their DVD's basically because I've heard how terrible their service is and their responses are.

If you think an email is going to change the way they handle their business then your being naive. It will be falling on deaf ears.

The only way to truly make them change the way they do things is by not buying their product until they get the hint that they have screw over their market. That will force them to have to change the way they do business because they won't be making any money.

And unfortunately money is what drives a business.

not that you guys need a business lesson but I'm just trying to state another method.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:17 AM
Super Moderator

As we have stated many times, we have not lost any orders. We are doing our best to get caught up on DVD's, but as we take on more an more races, we fall further and further behind. Because of that, we have stopped offering DVD's for sale completely and have switched over to the RVA system with instant digital viewing of the races. The RVA offers instant access, and access to all races, not just the A-Mains.

I promise that all orders will be shipped yet...we have NOT lost them, and we are not going to forget about them. The editing is done on the DVD's now.

If you ordered any after the worlds, DVDs that are in stock have shipped. Any that are still in production have not.

If you do not want to wait, just email us and we will send a refund for the DVD's.