Xtreme Kleen

Old 05-29-2013, 10:38 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Xtreme Kleen

I want to share some info on a new product that has been specifically developed for your rc car. The name of the product is Xtreme Kleen and can be purchased only at rcxtremekleen.com at this time. We first introduced and shared this product at the Nats warm up race in Porter, Tx. Xtreme Kleen is to be applied to your car after its been cleaned. You simply spray it on the entire car including your electronics. The car will stay cleaner longer, provided easy cleaning, lube all mechanical parts to eleimate sqeaks and keep the suspension working smooth. The product has a uv protection to renew your plastic. It has a anti-static that elimanates dirt from sticking. The unique lubericant protects your car during storage and keeps the cars suspension working smooth all day. Xtreme Kleen was created to be safe on all electronics so that you can protect your entire rc car, radio, charger, laptop, eyeglasses and more. Im sure the ones that have tried it will chime in and post there experience. Please go to rcxtremekleen.com to read more.

Please post any questions or comments.

Thanks.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:39 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Cars are Ready for Nationals. Cant wait to try this great product. Thanks Martin.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:52 AM
Tech Adept

Use Xtreme Kleen to keep you cars looking and performing their best.
Attached Thumbnails Xtreme Kleen-20130504_124814.jpg  
Old 05-29-2013, 12:48 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I purchased a can of Xtreme Kleen from Martin this weekend and I was very impressed with the results. I treated my truggy with Xtreme Kleen and and treated my buggy with another product and Xtreme Kleen was far superior than anything I have tried. We were running on a dry dusty track and after each round I blew them off with an air compressor. The dust came off my truggy with ease where I had to use a brush on my buggy.

I would suggest giving it a try.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Have any MSDS info on this stuff? :-)
Old 05-29-2013, 04:09 PM
Tech Adept

We have msds sheets for both products. They will be availiabe to all dealers who carry the products. Its only available through the website at this time at rcxtremekleen.com We are working on dealer setups atnd pricing at this time. If your interested you can submit your info on our site.
Thanks.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:11 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Awesome product

Don't waist your time and money on other over priced junk get what u need for a small price.This stuff is awesome and nothing else compares. If u want to cut down on time cleaning your car after u run it and help keep everything in tip top condition this is the product for u. I've tested on radio, receiver, servos, ESC, motor and even my big bikes at home. Keeps every thing shiny and new looking forma long time for a small price. Keep it coming Martin great product!!!!!
Old 05-29-2013, 08:15 PM
Tech Addict

Order placed!
Old 05-30-2013, 08:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

Ordered 2 aerosol cans. Cant wait to try out.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:06 PM
Tech Elite

Big thanks to Martin for shipping me some Xtreme Kleen to use on my vehicles. I've used many cleaners in the past and I have to say this product brings it back to that factory shine. What's unique about this product is that it has a built in lubricant and it's safe for the entire vehicle even electronics. Visit www.rcxtremekleen.com to get more details and to place your order. I will have it with me this weekend so stop by and check it out for yourself.

Mark
Attached Thumbnails Xtreme Kleen-img_1923-400.jpg   Xtreme Kleen-img_1926-400.jpg   Xtreme Kleen-img_1927-400.jpg  
Old 05-30-2013, 06:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

And this stuff is safe to spray on my radio?
Old 05-30-2013, 07:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

Drip

I Use this product on many applications my m12 my rx glasses my Oakley's my hitec x4 charger works un-real. Also in the past i used sc1 clear coat products and this product has no liquid residue left behind like SC1 on any of my plastics. i spray lightly let set than whip away on glasses and radio.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:41 PM
Tech Adept

Drip. Yes this product is safe to use on your radio. Thats what makes xtreme kleen unique. This product was developed for the use on all of your rc equipment. Any piece of equipment like your charger, power supply, radio, sunglasses, vehicles that dust and dirt come in contact with, this will help keep them clean and looking new for a long time. If your car has the squeaks or turnbuckles are not smooth one application and you will be amazed. You can take smooth to and all new level by applying this product to all of the parts while building your kit.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:43 PM
Tech Adept

All orders that were place have been shipped. Thanks for trying this product.
Old 05-31-2013, 06:46 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 206 (100%+)

Originally Posted by martin-h View Post
We have msds sheets for both products. They will be availiabe to all dealers who carry the products. Its only available through the website at this time at rcxtremekleen.com We are working on dealer setups atnd pricing at this time. If your interested you can submit your info on our site.
Thanks.
Have a link to the MSDSs actually now to be called SDSs? Looked on your website but couldn't locate it. Thanks

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.