Old 05-11-2013, 06:33 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by bruce higdon View Post
looking to pick up a new 3.0 who has the best price
Losipartshouse has it at 630$+10% may discount thats the lowest i know about
Old 05-11-2013, 07:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Losi is the new Kyosho in terms of cost. The price for that kit is outrageous and you Losi nuts are crazy for paying it lol.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:46 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by SureShotImages View Post
Losi is the new Kyosho in terms of cost. The price for that kit is outrageous and you Losi nuts are crazy for paying it lol.

Im not looking at getting the Eight 3.0 and think the price they want is overpriced for a kit especially. When you look at the Mugens etc with better quality for cheaper.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

losi partshouse works out to around 560. Cant beat that price.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:50 PM
Tech Initiate

I'm not sure how this works, but here in Europe the price of a 3.0 was at least 100 lower than the price of the MBX7. Therefore 3.0 not overpriced at all. Maybe its my local supplier.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:52 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by cyguardian View Post
I'm not sure how this works, but here in Europe the price of a 3.0 was at least 100 lower than the price of the MBX7. Therefore 3.0 not overpriced at all. Maybe its my local supplier.

Not in the USA . Maybe the price will go down soon on it when its been out for a while .

$560 is not terrible if you already have the servos/engine/body/tires . Still though $560 for the same plastic as the 2.0 i mean.

But for $560 does that include free shipping though ?
Old 05-11-2013, 11:15 PM
Tech Master

Losi is nuts, and they have seen the last of my money, I do'nt care how many hop ups come with the car now. For those of you that like the losi, check out the Agama A8 Evo USA edition buggy. Basically the same layout, better plastics, better drivetrain, better diffs, way better price, and includes all the aluminum upgrades that losi has. I've driven both buggies, tuned them on the same track myself, and the Agama is a better buggy by a mammoth land slide.
Old 05-12-2013, 04:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

They are thinking like that:since kyosho do it well with their crazy price buggy, we can do it too. At least for the start of production.

With that rc crazy ppl will buy it, and when we will go down in price after a while others not so crazy racers will buy it in a price range at evo 2 buggy when it first released thinking that they steal us.

Everyone will be happy!
Including our factory supervisor at China.

Last edited by GREGORY!; 05-12-2013 at 05:01 AM.
Old 05-12-2013, 06:16 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc5 man View Post
Not in the USA . Maybe the price will go down soon on it when its been out for a while .

$560 is not terrible if you already have the servos/engine/body/tires . Still though $560 for the same plastic as the 2.0 i mean.

But for $560 does that include free shipping though ?
All kits are not relatively speaking "cheap". You need to buy servos, motor, pipe and radio for all of them so you make no sense in pointing that out with the 3.0!
It comes with a body and to sets of wheels and most kits now don't include tires.
If you don't like the price don't buy it. It really is that simple! All this bitching about how can they charge this much and it is way overpriced is all crap! Get something else if you feel that way!
Oh and tc5 man if you can't notice the new parts in the kit that are changed from the 2.0 well than your showing yet again how on almost every forum you post on people yell at you and ask you to leave if you don't have anything intelligent to add! Like how you go on the nitro rc8t forum to ask questions about your electric truggy! The original poster was asking where to get the best price on the kit! Not stupid opinions based upon incorrect info from someone who doesn't ever make sense! You probably aren't even looking to get a buggy period!
Unless you have a suggestion for him as to where he can find a good price go away!!!
Old 05-12-2013, 07:45 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rubiconon37's View Post
All kits are not relatively speaking "cheap". You need to buy servos, motor, pipe and radio for all of them so you make no sense in pointing that out with the 3.0!
It comes with a body and to sets of wheels and most kits now don't include tires.
If you don't like the price don't buy it. It really is that simple! All this bitching about how can they charge this much and it is way overpriced is all crap! Get something else if you feel that way!
Oh and tc5 man if you can't notice the new parts in the kit that are changed from the 2.0 well than your showing yet again how on almost every forum you post on people yell at you and ask you to leave if you don't have anything intelligent to add! Like how you go on the nitro rc8t forum to ask questions about your electric truggy! The original poster was asking where to get the best price on the kit! Not stupid opinions based upon incorrect info from someone who doesn't ever make sense! You probably aren't even looking to get a buggy period!
Unless you have a suggestion for him as to where he can find a good price go away!!!

KEEP CALM
AND
DO THE
HARLEM SHAKE

buddy
Old 05-12-2013, 08:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

I dont know why peps would pay tthat when you can get an sworkz for 300
Old 05-12-2013, 09:36 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by GREGORY! View Post
KEEP CALM
AND
DO THE
HARLEM SHAKE

buddy

He cant hes a forum troll.

Cant handle other peoples opinions.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:43 AM
Tech Master

Hey Rubi, can he buy the 3 from there: South River Hobby and Bike " world class hobby shop" Team Jalopy Racing??
Old 05-12-2013, 09:43 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by SureShotImages View Post
How do u figure? It's still $300 cheaper then kyosho and the only thing you need for the car is quick change engine mount. The car has everything else we all bought for our 2.0. So bc it didn't all get spent at once changes things I guess

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.