Old 01-31-2013, 04:58 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Losi 2.0 chassis versus TLR 3.0

Old 01-31-2013, 05:53 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by token View Post
Why would the truck be longer and wider?
I mean longer and wider than the buggy chassis. Just as it is right now. Im sure the new truck will have a lightened chassis just like the new buggy does now and the updates will be the same to the truck. Of course this is speculation, but look at the two 2.0 vehicles. They are identical with exception of lengths and widths and those parts accommodating necessary for that.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Shock Towers

Old 01-31-2013, 06:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

The towers looks like they might actually be heavier then the 2.0's. And why only 2 positions in the front for the shocks?
Old 01-31-2013, 06:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Originally Posted by token View Post
Why would the truck be longer and wider?
think he means longer and wider than a buggy chassis.
Old 01-31-2013, 07:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

perfect timing the 1.0 needs replacing...lol

you have served me well 1.0 R.I.P.
Old 01-31-2013, 07:55 PM
Tech Addict

man, if you been racing the 1.0 and going to a 3.0....you are in for a treat!
Old 01-31-2013, 08:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Cannot wait

Well I guess I will be bugging my LHS every couple weeks to see when they can order it. April is going to be along wait.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:25 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i just got a 2.0T i hope they arent making a new one soon!!!! In that case I wont be able to run TLR anymore!
Old 01-31-2013, 09:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by motoclay View Post
man, if you been racing the 1.0 and going to a 3.0....you are in for a treat!
thanks, pretty excited. that 1.0 has been a trooper.!!! we dont start outdoors until may.. and sounds perfect for the loamy bumpy tracks i run on...
Old 01-31-2013, 09:44 PM
TLRacing

Originally Posted by nickdawg18 View Post
The towers looks like they might actually be heavier then the 2.0's. And why only 2 positions in the front for the shocks?
Trying to simplify the options.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

What pisses me off is that when you ask them if they are going to bring out a new platform and they tell you NO, so you order all your parts for the year and now look what happens. It is total BS, I understand they can't tell people ahead of time that something new is coming out, but FFS when it is this type of a hobby instead of saying "NO" they should say something else maybe "I can't answer that now", when they say "NO" they straight up lied. I just ordered a years worth of a-arms, ring and pinion gears, new shock shafts, dog bones and drive shafts as well as a new chassis and new diff cases. I spent over $2000 for both my truggy and my buggy. This is the last year I will EVER race a Losi. The sad thing is that with the new platform out I can't even sell my 2.0 and get ANYWHERE close to what I have invested simply because there is a new model out, our local HS also just ordered over $15000 worth of parts and kits for the local racers, way to go Losi/Horizon, thanks a bunch, the only thing I am glad is that I bought a new XB9 I might just chock up the loss and switch brands, I am extremely pissed at the moment
Old 01-31-2013, 11:07 PM
Tech Addict

lol, WHOA!
Old 02-01-2013, 01:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jeromerc View Post
What pisses me off is that when you ask them if they are going to bring out a new platform and they tell you NO, so you order all your parts for the year and now look what happens. It is total BS, I understand they can't tell people ahead of time that something new is coming out, but FFS when it is this type of a hobby instead of saying "NO" they should say something else maybe "I can't answer that now", when they say "NO" they straight up lied. I just ordered a years worth of a-arms, ring and pinion gears, new shock shafts, dog bones and drive shafts as well as a new chassis and new diff cases. I spent over $2000 for both my truggy and my buggy. This is the last year I will EVER race a Losi. The sad thing is that with the new platform out I can't even sell my 2.0 and get ANYWHERE close to what I have invested simply because there is a new model out, our local HS also just ordered over $15000 worth of parts and kits for the local racers, way to go Losi/Horizon, thanks a bunch, the only thing I am glad is that I bought a new XB9 I might just chock up the loss and switch brands, I am extremely pissed at the moment
Stop being silly. You chose not to listen to all the signs. MBX7 and the D812 were announced for the Euros. No prior commitments from either. The Nitro Challenge was a perfect spot for Losi to use. The 1st sign was the EU model being the only car available.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Originally Posted by jeromerc View Post
There were obvious signs that they were coming out with a new one for the last 9 months maybe more.

Calm down. The 2.0 is still a great car and is and will still be competitive for anyone.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.