Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Help finding parts (vintage Kyosho) >

Help finding parts (vintage Kyosho)

Help finding parts (vintage Kyosho)

Old 01-21-2013, 07:33 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Help finding parts (vintage Kyosho)

I have a Kyosho Outlaw Rampage SST. I am having a tough time finding parts or parts that would fit this truck. Does anyone know if there's another truck I can look up parts for that would work with this truck as well. I know some companies have universal parts.

One of the things I need is the Drive Shaft/Axle. Its a 84mm axle but has a different mounting shaft than others I've found. the one that actually resembles the most is one I found from a Traxxas, which I'm guessing would never work.

Can someone help me out, I'm not the greatest with RC and recently got into it because of friends.

I have the manual but because of being new, I cant post URLs
Any help is appreciated.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:51 AM
Tech Initiate

Anyone?

And why does the search on this forum suck so badly.

I type in Kyosho SST and cant find my own post. Really? 6 threads and none of them are mine. Anyone care to explain this forum to me as well and why the search blows?
Old 01-25-2013, 07:54 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

You have a private message. (Look in the top right corner, there will be a thing that says "Notifications" in bold, click that and it will drop down the Private Message menu)
Old 01-25-2013, 09:28 AM
Tech Initiate

LOL I know about forums and how to search, thats why I said this one is completely a joke and completely screwed up. I think admins/mods really need to do some work on correcting it. sorry to come on a forum as a newb here but I've been on enough forums to know this is screwed! completely!

Ok well aside from the horrid searching, Can someone post a link if someone has asked this before or if anyone knows the thread where I can get more info about this truggie. Thanks.

Last edited by yamba6; 01-25-2013 at 09:40 AM.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:18 AM
Tech Initiate

Man this forum does suck. Not even an admin or Mod can post on here. Sorry I wasted my time with this site. Best of luck with the admins and mods on here to everyone else. Already looks like they are on here for money only from the Ads they have running. You guys should work on the laziness and fix some things around here.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:56 PM
Tech Initiate

bump