Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Moving on, seeking replacement >

Moving on, seeking replacement

Moving on, seeking replacement

Old 07-30-2012, 07:18 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Moving on, seeking replacement

So I'm throwing in the towel on my hyper 7. Had plans to get it up and going for a bulet proof basher. Decided to let it go and get something more up to date with more parts readily available. Looking at a mugen mbx6, kyosho inferno, something along those lines. Gonna have to start with a roller to keep cost down initially. Have wheels, and 2 engines im gonna use( used b6 teamlines), and a 2013 and 2058 pipe.
Requirements are 1)durability, 2) parts availability 3) cost.
Open to suggestions. Budget is about $200 for complete roller minus tires. Servos and radio will be bought later.
THanks for any and all help, offers, suggestions!
Old 07-30-2012, 07:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rustlerfan47
So I'm throwing in the towel on my hyper 7. Had plans to get it up and going for a bulet proof basher. Decided to let it go and get something more up to date with more parts readily available. Looking at a mugen mbx6, kyosho inferno, something along those lines. Gonna have to start with a roller to keep cost down initially. Have wheels, and 2 engines im gonna use( used b6 teamlines), and a 2013 and 2058 pipe.
Requirements are 1)durability, 2) parts availability 3) cost.
Open to suggestions. Budget is about $200 for complete roller minus tires. Servos and radio will be bought later.
THanks for any and all help, offers, suggestions!
I have a nice Xray 808 2011 spec with a boat load of parts I could make you a deal on. You won't get any better quality than Xray and they are easy to get parts for. If you plan to race, Xray is very competitive on the track. This particular buggy finished 7th at the RC Pro National Finals last year, so it's more than capable. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
Old 07-30-2012, 08:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Ill second an 808 as a solid bashed and super capable of winning all day on the track!
Old 07-30-2012, 08:49 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks. Am definitely considering the xray.!
Old 07-30-2012, 03:28 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by pickle311
I have a nice Xray 808 2011 spec with a boat load of parts I could make you a deal on. You won't get any better quality than Xray and they are easy to get parts for. If you plan to race, Xray is very competitive on the track. This particular buggy finished 7th at the RC Pro National Finals last year, so it's more than capable. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
this sounds like an excellent offer
Old 07-31-2012, 05:37 AM
Tech Apprentice

Yes it I'd and I took him up on it! Looking forward to it.