Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
RC8T The good The bad and the others >

RC8T The good The bad and the others

RC8T The good The bad and the others

Old 07-11-2012, 02:50 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default RC8T The good The bad and the others

I have been running the RC8T FT and then the CE for the last 2 and a bit years and I think they are as tough as an old boot.Each brand has there good and bad points in terms of handling,suspension etc and does something better than others. I am wondering how others that drive them compare them to other truggies that they have had. Not intending this to become a brand X is better than brand Y or a go read through the other threads post just interested in other peoples veiws on them that have gone to other brands and why or if they have come over from another brand.
Dave
Old 07-11-2012, 07:55 AM
Bus
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Flip it View Post
I have been running the RC8T FT and then the CE for the last 2 and a bit years and I think they are as tough as an old boot.Each brand has there good and bad points in terms of handling,suspension etc and does something better than others. I am wondering how others that drive them compare them to other truggies that they have had. Not intending this to become a brand X is better than brand Y or a go read through the other threads post just interested in other peoples veiws on them that have gone to other brands and why or if they have come over from another brand.
Dave
All cars truggies and buggies are all 90% driver 10% car. IMO
Old 07-11-2012, 11:44 AM
Tech Prophet

Im agreeing with Bus said for sure

But every truggy drives diffrent reguardless ive only owned two truggys a Eight-t 1.0 and now for a while a RC8TCE . The eight- 1.0 t drove like a monster truck kind of rather than a truggy especially with using 1/2 offset hubs. A tough truggy though that need the 2.0 parts on it to make it better wear wise and wear. I jumped pretty good though and handle decent.

The RC8TCE handles 10X better especially with the narrow hubs turn great jumps good , wear rate is not bad steering is pretty good , parts do not cost to much ethier.

Why did i choose the RC8TCE because the price was good it came with the upgrades the wear rate was better and i wanted something diffrent.