Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi Ten-T

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 08:18 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Losi Ten-T

Hi there. I have the t-maxx 3.3 and rustler vxl. I love em both but I'd like to get another and have been considering the Losi XXL and Losi Ten-T. I like the fact that the xxl has an all-metal drivetrain but I also like the ten-t's "cool" factor and plus I already have a nitro monster truck. I have been doing some research and a few people have pointed out that a part in the ten-t's suspension assembly in the front keeps coming undone or something. Are any of you familiar with this? Is it a quick fix?
Old 05-03-2012, 11:58 AM
Tech Regular

You may want to stay away from the Losi Ten T. On top of the numerous issues users (including myself) have reported regarding frequent failure of the onboard starter (they call it a R.O.S.S. system), word on the street is that the kit is being discontinued by Losi (along with the 810 buggy, which is based on the Ten T platform).

As an FYI, I have never had any issues with the front suspension. The kit itself is very durable and fun, but the onboard starter is unreliable at best, plus I wouldn't want to buy a kit that's getting discontinued.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:28 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Losi XXL

What about the Losi XXL? I haven't heard anything bad about it.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:50 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by cheech658
What about the Losi XXL? I haven't heard anything bad about it.
..It's very solid, parts available everywhere, great RTR package for the money IMO.