Community
Wiki Posts
Search

jq THE CAR or HONG NOR X3SABRE

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 04:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

With JQ at the helm there, and between DJ/Nitro House, you have very experienced and excellent customer service skill on both sides. Advantage -Null.

With the Sabre, you probably, might, maybe??? have a better parts distrbution...Advantage, Sabre.

Handling, durability, etc... JQ has been out for a while, Sabre is fairly new. Advantage, IMO to JQ.

I have read a fair amount of both threads here on RCTech. The ONE negative I see with the Sabre, is that there is at least one person whom feels a need to experiment with parts, rather extensively too, IMO, from another manufacturer.
Advantage, JQ.

Big picture, it really doesn't matter. Choose one, blast some big air and most importantly, HAVE FUN!
Old 02-20-2012, 04:40 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by trucker4life
is there some one out there to help me chose?
Mugen MBX6R EU
Old 02-20-2012, 08:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NitroOB4You
With JQ at the helm there, and between DJ/Nitro House, you have very experienced and excellent customer service skill on both sides. Advantage -Null.

With the Sabre, you probably, might, maybe??? have a better parts distrbution...Advantage, Sabre.

Handling, durability, etc... JQ has been out for a while, Sabre is fairly new. Advantage, IMO to JQ.

I have read a fair amount of both threads here on RCTech. The ONE negative I see with the Sabre, is that there is at least one person whom feels a need to experiment with parts, rather extensively too, IMO, from another manufacturer. Advantage, JQ.

Big picture, it really doesn't matter. Choose one, blast some big air and most importantly, HAVE FUN!
Not to get in a tussle but alot of people "experiment" ( ie. shock springs from XX manufacturer used in YY manufacturer kit, etc,..). It's what makes everything fun and interesting.
Also, maybe this person was just making do what's in his pit box. No one knows.

Advantage - NULL

Get either and just have fun!

I do have an X3 and I'm glad a made the switch from ________.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:57 PM
JQ
Tech Master

PBS is actually less solid than a c hub system in my opinion, and that is one of the reasons for me choosing to make c hub system.

I wont be making a PBS system any time soon.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:42 AM
Tech Rookie

thanks for all answers, i will start a building whith some pics, so you all can see the car i chose.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I having both. they all very good to play.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

I totally agree, BoMag. Please don't get me wrong. I even have Losi and Mugen parts on my HB rides. Perhaps I should re-word that. Granted I have not read the entire JQ thread, but from what I have, I havn't seen anything that stands out, regarding this experimentation. Also, it seems to me that the OP is fairly new to RC...IMO, a noob is better off with something he won't need or "feel" a need to have to experiment with. Hope this better explains my POV
Old 02-21-2012, 12:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

Were lucky that there is actually so many interchangable parts in our 1/8th cars. I'm running losi parts on my hot bodies cars and even some serpent parts. The parts I use are parts I thought would help my driving style and I'm happy that they are there. That is one of the best parts of this hobby, changing things.