R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road-130/)
-   -   RUN DMC, Cody King KYOSHO VIDEO (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/594590-run-dmc-cody-king-kyosho-video.html)

A.Werstein 02-02-2012 07:37 AM

RUN DMC, Cody King KYOSHO VIDEO

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Revooooooo 02-02-2012 08:11 AM

Okay...so if there were turn marshal's like that at the races, I really never be able to drive. :eek: I think I would probably crash on purpose. :lol:

offroad dude 02-02-2012 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Revooooooo (Post 10266740)
Okay...so if there were turn marshal's like that at the races, I really never be able to drive. :eek: I think I would probably crash on purpose. :lol:

Exactly....:lol:

rcmoe 02-02-2012 11:29 AM

I saw this vid yesterday and its off the chain. DMC is a legend. RIP Jam Master Jay

hakmazter 02-02-2012 07:18 PM

That was a kick ass video. Great job guys!

porkchop 02-02-2012 07:24 PM

i been trying to fight the need to go gas racing because indoor well that just end time to clean my car up

nv529 02-02-2012 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by porkchop (Post 10269917)
i been trying to fight the need to go gas racing because indoor well that just end time to clean my car up

Just pack your stuff and drive to Michigan this weekend. AMS ON SATURDAY BE THERE!!!

dashstryk3 02-02-2012 09:43 PM

Poor Cody... he looked lost in the last part of the video :p

LOSIRACER77 02-02-2012 09:53 PM

cody who

CODY WHO???????? I was watching to girls!!!!!!! And that is why there are no hotties as corner mashalls!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha

Franchise 02-03-2012 12:53 AM

What the he!!? I thought this was a race video................
I liked it though.

Reminds me of the Ken Block rally video.

This hobby needs more stuff like this. This will bring much more interest than the boring old typical videos. Something of this flavor will have new comers mouths wide open.

For example, to my knowledge ken Block has never won a ralley championship but he's a huge name for ralley here in the states.

Franchise 02-03-2012 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by Franchise (Post 10271056)
I liked it though.

This hobby needs more stuff like this. This will bring much more interest than the boring old typical videos. Something of this flavor will have new comers mouths wide open.

For example, to my knowledge ken Block has never won a ralley championship but he's a huge name for ralley here in the states.

Like this. In 2009 one of his YouTube videos was top 5 most viewed.
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=EYUSlnXcYeU

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=p8lSbpAHRnk

I wanted a Ford fiesta after I saw this but i was to big for it? Haha

ScottyM 02-03-2012 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by dashstryk3 (Post 10270582)

Wow you weren't kidding. I didn't notice the first time..

Also the top of DMC's engine says RUN DMC Jam on it.. Pretty cool. Startig to wonder if cutomized heads are the next thing for nitro engines, from the factory? Would be pretty freaking cool..

I will also say very cool to see some "different" people (Celebs) showing off that they are into Radio Control Racing..

rcmoe 02-03-2012 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Franchise (Post 10271056)
I liked it though.

+1000000. Stuff like this would help make this hobby/sport we all love so much that more popular and put it so much more on the scene. Celebrities always brings more popularity to anything.

Frank L 02-03-2012 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Revooooooo (Post 10266740)

:D that's the ticket...

Franchise 02-03-2012 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by dashstryk3 (Post 10270582)

LOL. Wow. He sure did. It looks like he froze up. Hot chicks have that affect on some guys. This is how it would have ended for me.

One of them(i don't care which one) would have been laying across my arms and my car would have sitting on my her ramps. That's all I'm saying.