Community
Wiki Posts
Search

rc8b.2 for sale. CUSTOME Orion Engine

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2012, 10:54 PM
Tech Rookie

Default rc8b.2 for sale. CUSTOME Orion Engine

Team Associated RC8b.2 Nitro Buggy. This was an RC8B. Since i upgraded it to an RC8B.2 I HAVE NEVER EVEN RAN IT! Work 60 hours a week and spend some of my free time racing electric. Buggy comes with a box of spare parts i have as well. Comes with 2 airtronic servos, Orion CRF Engine & PIPE. Custom AEROSPACE anodizing. This last a lot longer and won't scratch off like all CHEAP RC companies that anodize stuff. Brand new KYOSHO wing. Buch of new aluminum screws & parts. COMES WITH ALL Aluminum parts AE has for sale. & upgraded bearings.And some Lungsford Titanium screws and hinges. Its pretty much identical to all the Pro AE drivers buggy, minus all the custom anodized PURPLE parts, OBVIOUSLY. I also have another extra Orion Head that is not anodized if you just want a plain red 1. Looking for $650.-- This Buggy is ready to drop on the track & you will have the fastest & best looking buggy out there.

Riley
[email protected]