Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
HYPER 10SC NITRO TRUCK >

HYPER 10SC NITRO TRUCK

HYPER 10SC NITRO TRUCK

Old 12-13-2011, 06:06 PM
Tech Rookie

Default HYPER 10SC NITRO TRUCK

Anyone interested in a nice .18hobao nitro truck has lil run time on engine and never been ran hot has almost a gallon through it all u need is steering servo and radio and rec .... it will come with a bump box with a nice 4c lipo battery 2 c lipo reciever battery and a charger with 12v power supply too charge the bump box battery and the rec pack i do except pay pal and i have a A+ RATING ON ebay user name sltracer01 email me if interested at [email protected] 250 takes the truck i do have the rtr transmitter and rec if u need they do work
Attached Thumbnails HYPER 10SC NITRO TRUCK-nitro-hyper10sc-starter-box-rec-batteries.jpg   HYPER 10SC NITRO TRUCK-nitro-truck.jpg   HYPER 10SC NITRO TRUCK-nitro-truck-1.jpg   HYPER 10SC NITRO TRUCK-bump-box-rec-starter-box-battery.jpg