Wiki Posts
Search

2011 Intech BR5 Evo

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 11:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lee_double2000
Hello everyone here on the Intech page. I was wondering how are the Intech buggies? As far as in consistentcy? Durability? Wear? Etc. Right now I'm driving the Xray XB808 and I'm really thinkin on making the switch and bringing the Intech to the Cali area. So I was just wanting Ur guys input on the buggy and kinda compare it to the Xray. I honestly think just by looking at the buggy that they may resemble in performance. So please if possible, can I get some input? Thanks greatly.
Well from just reading on them a bit and talking to some guys around this forum and other areas i hear they resemble the 09 spec xray to the T almost. Also i hear the durability and wear is very good to, they also have a new extended chassis. So i would say give it a shot and let me try it when you get it......
Old 11-20-2011, 11:45 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Lol thanks buddy. I just may do that.
Old 11-20-2011, 12:03 PM
Tech Addict

Lol thanks buddy. I just may do that.
Old 11-20-2011, 02:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NitroXray80809
Well from just reading on them a bit and talking to some guys around this forum and other areas i hear they resemble the 09 spec xray to the T almost. Also i hear the durability and wear is very good to, they also have a new extended chassis. So i would say give it a shot and let me try it when you get it......
Gage wanting to try the Intech. I must say the word about these cars are getting out there fast.
Old 11-20-2011, 02:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RcRacerBeast
Gage wanting to try the Intech. I must say the word about these cars are getting out there fast.
Hey hey hey now, i never said anything about getting one but i will "try" one. They look pretty good. Never know maybe i may get one later.
Old 11-20-2011, 06:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NitroXray80809

They are very similar to the XRay. Durability and wear are second to none. This weekend at the Texas Off Road Shootout Hunter, Eddie and Aaron all ended up with podium finishes in Pro Nitro Buggy. They very stable and respond well to chassis adjustments. The new +5 chassis puts the front/rear weight bias almost exactly 50/50. With all of the team there is constant testing of new ideas to further improve what i feel is a great platform!! Then add the customer service of New Generation Distribution and you cant beat it!!!!!

Russ, Hunter, Eddie, Aaron and Bobby.... It was yet again a pleasure this weekend! Thanks to everyone on the team for everything this weekend!!!
Old 11-20-2011, 07:51 PM
Tech Elite

What happened to Answer-Rc USA?
Old 11-20-2011, 07:57 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hakmazter
What happened to Answer-Rc USA?
let's just say INTECH made the decesion to go with a distributor that would get out in a true race format and represent themselves both on a customer service level and race level.

with that being said Russ and Hunter has assembled a team of excellent drivers so far...and I can see this new buggy going a long way and making some serious noise..and we were all talking about changes that could be made...soooooooooo keep your eyes out you maybe seeing a INTECH on a national podium soon...
Old 11-20-2011, 08:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Texas Off-Road Shootout

Originally Posted by JamminSP
They are very similar to the XRay. Durability and wear are second to none. This weekend at the Texas Off Road Shootout Hunter, Eddie and Aaron all ended up with podium finishes in Pro Nitro Buggy. They very stable and respond well to chassis adjustments. The new +5 chassis puts the front/rear weight bias almost exactly 50/50. With all of the team there is constant testing of new ideas to further improve what i feel is a great platform!! Then add the customer service of New Generation Distribution and you cant beat it!!!!!

Russ, Hunter, Eddie, Aaron and Bobby.... It was yet again a pleasure this weekend! Thanks to everyone on the team for everything this weekend!!!
Shaun, thanks again bro for everything. I had a great time at this race, it's all about having fun and I did. Thanks to Bryan "Catman" Catrina for the great pitwork in the main.
Hunter, Aaron,Bobby great racing with you guys. Russ, thank you for everything and providing us a great platform for us to race on.
2011 Intech BR5 Evo-hunter_aaron_ed.jpg

Last edited by IntechRacer5; 11-20-2011 at 09:43 PM.
Old 11-20-2011, 09:04 PM
Tech Adept

Hey guys,

Congrates to all the Team on making the podium.

I can see I missed out on a great event this past weekend. I had plans to make my presence and until friday I had to go work and finish it up Sat morning which I knew I would not make the drive up. With that said I was still getting buggy ready to race some place and with limited drive time I went down south to Harlingen and get involved in there Points series.

This time I took my wife so we made a day of it. I had about an hour of practice and which gave me time to tuned the engine and adjust the buggy if needed which wasnt very much cause it felt great over all.

I knew the guys had changed the layout some from the Nationals a month before and knew there were going water down most of the night so traction was going be good so i opted out with a semi worn tires.

The guys were also running quali-points for club racing so i knew I had to have good finishes to be able be good spot for the main. they made 2 classes of buggys to have enough turn marshalling and were planning to running them all in the main which was going be a test for me with buggy on driving around slow racers.

I was able get 2 good rounds and place second in the A-Main which was going be a 12 min main, with the buggy handling great and fuel consumption of about 9.5 mins for a tank and a splash would keep me in.

Over all I was battling for second and my outcome was better then expected and very happy about how the buggy handled all weekend with no issues, the more n more I push it in the main this gave me the edge I needed to be able finish top 3 and have fun running it.

I hope to see you guys sometime before the year is over

Roy
Old 11-20-2011, 10:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Roy G
Hey guys,

Congrates to all the Team on making the podium.

I can see I missed out on a great event this past weekend. I had plans to make my presence and until friday I had to go work and finish it up Sat morning which I knew I would not make the drive up. With that said I was still getting buggy ready to race some place and with limited drive time I went down south to Harlingen and get involved in there Points series.

This time I took my wife so we made a day of it. I had about an hour of practice and which gave me time to tuned the engine and adjust the buggy if needed which wasnt very much cause it felt great over all.

I knew the guys had changed the layout some from the Nationals a month before and knew there were going water down most of the night so traction was going be good so i opted out with a semi worn tires.

The guys were also running quali-points for club racing so i knew I had to have good finishes to be able be good spot for the main. they made 2 classes of buggys to have enough turn marshalling and were planning to running them all in the main which was going be a test for me with buggy on driving around slow racers.

I was able get 2 good rounds and place second in the A-Main which was going be a 12 min main, with the buggy handling great and fuel consumption of about 9.5 mins for a tank and a splash would keep me in.

Over all I was battling for second and my outcome was better then expected and very happy about how the buggy handled all weekend with no issues, the more n more I push it in the main this gave me the edge I needed to be able finish top 3 and have fun running it.

I hope to see you guys sometime before the year is over

Roy
You should come to Houston. Toys for Tots race on Dec 12th. Last year was 120 plus entries for a 1 day event. Also of course the other Mike's Hobby Shop track with the same rc pro nationals layout.
Old 11-21-2011, 12:21 AM
Tech Addict

Thanks JamminSP for your response and everyone else that had an imput on the buggy.
Old 11-21-2011, 09:52 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by IntechRacer5
Shaun, thanks again bro for everything. I had a great time at this race, it's all about having fun and I did. Thanks to Bryan "Catman" Catrina for the great pitwork in the main.
Hunter, Aaron,Bobby great racing with you guys. Russ, thank you for everything and providing us a great platform for us to race on.
Attachment 836706
LOOK...hear see and speak no evil!!!!! LOL I had a great time with everyone this weekend. Hopefully next time I will remember to tighten up my lower c-hub screw so it won't fall out in warm up...but hey main thing was/is I had a good time.

Congrats to Ed and all the other driver's finishes...look forward to continuing to work with everyone.
Old 11-22-2011, 05:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by bobbyc1127
LOOK...hear see and speak no evil!!!!! LOL I had a great time with everyone this weekend. Hopefully next time I will remember to tighten up my lower c-hub screw so it won't fall out in warm up...but hey main thing was/is I had a good time.

Congrats to Ed and all the other driver's finishes...look forward to continuing to work with everyone.
Thx Bobby, you ever need any help man. Don't hesitate to ask.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (98%+)

Good on the Amain there Ed where are the results posted?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.