Like Tree5Likes

Team Associated RC8.2 Factory Team Kit is coming

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 10:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (89%+)

[QUOTE=king revo;10100236]
Originally Posted by Randall rc
Just type it in on the search bar a couple guys are forming it. Anything to help a east coast driver i knw tht i have been to races with u before but dnt recognize aho u are. I am trying to start a ae team.[/Q

i did do a search daily but noone are selling the new one.. i got my boy to sell me his because he cant make it to ohio now.. he took one for the team for me,lol...my buddy jaime is now a team driver and we travel alot so i really needed the .2,i cant wait to have it dialed.. randall who are you where do you run?? you going to midwest champs?
Oooooo i race at ft knox my home track, the barn, wolcott, hobby headquarters, hobby hut trax 70 everywhere. and am going to nationals. With my buddy rohan. If u knw him. I knw all the fast guys steve, bless, jamie, anthony, jay, slick, jimmy james barry. I am glad tht jamie made the right choice from.agama to associated i was speaking to him about it at the barn .when he was there. When i said ae team i ment like any of you guys when we go to a race. We can all pot together and help each other with ideals for setup. And when and where is midwest champs.
Old 12-30-2011, 10:59 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

im going to the midwest championship if anyone wants to carpool and share hotel I have me and one other guy so far and a third is a maybe i have a trailer and can fit 6 so hit me up so save on gas and hotels lol I am leaving from central delaware
Old 12-30-2011, 11:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Vareck
So how many of you are coming to race The Nitro Challenge??
I'll be there.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:10 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (96%+)

Just type it in on the search bar a couple guys are forming it. Anything to help a east coast driver i knw tht i have been to races with u before but dnt recognize aho u are. I am trying to start a ae team.
[QUOTE=Randall rc;10100326]
Originally Posted by king revo

Oooooo i race at ft knox my home track, the barn, wolcott, hobby headquarters, hobby hut trax 70 everywhere. and am going to nationals. With my buddy rohan. If u knw him. I knw all the fast guys steve, bless, jamie, anthony, jay, slick, jimmy james barry. I am glad tht jamie made the right choice from.agama to associated i was speaking to him about it at the barn .when he was there. When i said ae team i ment like any of you guys when we go to a race. We can all pot together and help each other with ideals for setup. And when and where is midwest champs.
i ran hhq a few times what a shame it didnt take off,it was a great track.I ran hut for trophy races and few others and trax last year,this year was a nightmare with the dirt jersey got. i travel alot like to gs,mushroom bowl,crc,xrc,rc madness,point series or trophy races. im real good friends with jaime, we travel to races and are going to midwest together,im happy he changed also,i like to say i had some influence on talking up ae and him changing but the cars speak for themselves,hes now a team driver for this year.. midwest is jan 19-22 for nitro and electric the week before.. its a huge event for pros and sportsman,its the largest consecutively running indoor event every year,its 25 year anniversary.. the whole AE team was at the table next to me last year.. i believe there was 100-120 sportsman in buggy and truggy last year.. great time!!!
Old 12-30-2011, 02:25 PM
Tech Master

[QUOTE=king revo;10100776]

i ran hhq a few times what a shame it didnt take off,it was a great track.I ran hut for trophy races and few others and trax last year,this year was a nightmare with the dirt jersey got. i travel alot like to gs,mushroom bowl,crc,xrc,rc madness,point series or trophy races. im real good friends with jaime, we travel to races and are going to midwest together,im happy he changed also,i like to say i had some influence on talking up ae and him changing but the cars speak for themselves,hes now a team driver for this year.. midwest is jan 19-22 for nitro and electric the week before.. its a huge event for pros and sportsman,its the largest consecutively running indoor event every year,its 25 year anniversary.. the whole AE team was at the table next to me last year.. i believe there was 100-120 sportsman in buggy and truggy last year.. great time!!!
would love to go but i got school. i am just racing wherever i get to go. i will be tring to attend the big races as much as possible. jamie is a good guy to hang out with your lucky. and i am happy u made the rite choice and came to the ae side. did u ever run buggy and truggy recently at the barn
Old 12-30-2011, 05:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Chris Haigh
Finished mine last week:

Really nice paint man!! Is that an RC8B body?
Old 12-30-2011, 05:56 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Jeauxkor
Really nice paint man!! Is that an RC8B body?
This is a rc8.2 thread it is a rc8.2
Old 12-30-2011, 06:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thats a Pro-Line Bulldog. Originally for the RC8B. Can be fitted to the .2, just mark out the rear body hole differently and put a few blue shims behind the body mount to move it forward. The same goes for the JConcepts Punisher that was made for the RC8B.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:08 PM
Tech Master

My car, paint by kifopaint.com . Same shell design i've used for 8 years. First started with Roly RC3 Grafix.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:15 PM
Tech Master

Ur body is awesome man. Y do u have to do that for the rc8b. When they came out.with the rc8b worlds upgrades there was never a .2 body. So how would people k.ow what to do after fitting it. And what type of shims specifically and how much shims did u use for your punisher.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:27 PM
Tech Master

You don't have to but i add 2 shims, the countersunk blue ones you use for mounting the servos to the radio tray (so 4 in total). It's only because of the extra length the .2 has over the B. I did this when i bought the BCE +3mm chassis back in (from memory) February.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:33 PM
Tech Master

Is it a drop fit after the two.shims to the regular position. On the body.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:34 PM
Tech Master

Yea near enough. Its best to mark the body holes and aerial when the shell is clear. All the rest of the lines are fine.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I have a 3 month old rc8b ft that I ran about 10 times ,the question I have is there any parts off of the rc8b that can be interchangeable to the rc8.2
Old 12-30-2011, 06:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

This is a rc8.2 thread it is a rc8.2
Well actually, you are incorrect. There is no current pro line body specifically for the 8.2. There are only two bodies that are made for the 8.2 and that is the FTW and J concepts. That is why I asked the question. But thanks for your useful reply.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.