Wiki Posts
Search

online stores

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2011, 07:23 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default stores

I seem to buy stuff from all of them. I wish our local hobbie stores would carry more stuff and would support them but in the denver area they do not support the 1/8 scale they only carry traxxes stuff. So I have to mail order everything I use.
Old 05-31-2011, 11:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

+++ www.premierehobbies.com, great pricing, shipping and tech support!
Old 05-31-2011, 12:04 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

have been getting killer deals on fleabay!!!! have gotten everything in 2-3 days!!!! added up everything i needed and came to 297.76 through online hobby store, went to ebay and got everything for 132.00!!
Old 05-31-2011, 04:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pickle311
Stormer is great, but I hate their website. It needs to total overhaul, would probably increase their business if they did.
Give examples of what "Total overhaul" means to you. We can't change or look at things unless we know what they are.

Originally Posted by pickle311
Exactly, it's impossible to browse around and find oddball things at Stormer..
Originally Posted by omarwashington
stormer is ok if you know what you want and have that part number. So stormer is my back up online store.
Appreciate the notes. What were any of you looking for "exactly" that gave a difficult search result? I've heard the opposite, that we stock to much stuff and it's hard to narrow down a result based on to much to look at.

Omar, what parts have you searched for that made you feel that the only way to find something is with the part number? We use the exact manufacturers descriptions on everything, so they should be easily found that way as well. Be specific on something you had trouble locating so we can have a peek.

Pickle311, specifically, what would make the site easier to use for you? What oddball things were you unable to find? What makes it hard to browse for you, be specific (items, item numbers search terms).

Thanks for taking the time to reply,
-Bob

Last edited by Bob-Stormer; 05-31-2011 at 04:36 PM.
Old 05-31-2011, 04:28 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Originally Posted by Bob-Stormer
Appreciate the notes. What were any of you looking for "exactly" that gave a difficult search result? I've heard the opposite, that we stock to much stuff and it's hard to narrow down a result based on to much to look at.

Pickle311, specifically, what would make the site easier to use for you? What oddball things were you unable to find?

Thanks for taking the time to reply,
-Bob
ive also ordered a few things from stormers! fast shipping!!! no problems at all!
Old 06-03-2011, 04:13 AM
Tech Regular

Yeah Stormer is fast I don't have any problems finding parts, I will stick with them. GS Hobbies no way I will use them again. I ordered the LOSA1759 on May 24th they said my order will ship on the 27th I just checked my account and my part is still in processing. I checked the website and they have the part on sale at $29 I paid $35 and it's on back order,I don't care about the $6 difference I just want my parts. How can they advertise a part on sale if they don't even have it in stock? GS Hobbies suck!

Last edited by ramjesr; 06-03-2011 at 04:23 AM.