Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Shock Rebound Question >

Shock Rebound Question

Shock Rebound Question

Old 04-23-2011, 07:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Shock Rebound Question

IKve watched the adam drake video on setting up your shock rebound, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. Even after I put the bladder on the shaft comes all the way out. It's almost as if the bladder doesn't form a tight seal. Could it be that the bladders are shot?
Old 04-23-2011, 10:55 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Originally Posted by SDelaney
IKve watched the adam drake video on setting up your shock rebound, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. Even after I put the bladder on the shaft comes all the way out. It's almost as if the bladder doesn't form a tight seal. Could it be that the bladders are shot?
Bladder do get really soft replace if you think its a problem cheap. Once U fill your shock pulse let them sit then push shaft up to the desired shock rebound. Place bladder and push oil should pour from the side then pull the shock shaft down a tad this will hold the bladder insuring no air. Air is your enemy this will cause frustrations and hydrolock.
Old 04-23-2011, 12:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

+1 with what big jay said