Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Panther Talon 1/8 buggy tires???? Opinions?? >

Panther Talon 1/8 buggy tires???? Opinions??

Panther Talon 1/8 buggy tires???? Opinions??

Old 04-05-2011, 04:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I also like to run Gators in front and Boas in the rear thats good combo. I have been running panther tires for 2 seasons now and have had good results with the tires. Jhautz i would try calling your closest hobby shop and im sure they could get something worked out for you to get the tires.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Already called them this morning and had them place an order for me. Got a set of 4 med/softs and a set of 4 soft talons coming along with soft boas and med/soft K2s.

I know I already like the k2s and boas. Just hadn't tried the talons yet. I was running the aka citiblocks last year alot and really liked them. Gonna give the talons a shot in the spring where I would have run the aka and see how they do.

Just wish you could get a decent foam from panther. I would order preglued tires if I could get a better foam from panther. One thing I hate is glueing. Lazy and I always wind up gluing my finger to something. Lol.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

If your looking for a molded foam the panther yellows are good... I think maybe sometime this summer you may see a closed cell foam from panther.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (96%+)

Just ordered a set let's hope they are good. I got them premounted on there new 83 or84 mm rim 25 for the set shipped to my door. If you search panther tires on eBay. They sell direct on there they have tons of tires bnip for 30 or less shipped.