Help!!!Columbus CRCRC???????????

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help!!!Columbus CRCRC???????????

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 09:36 PM
Tech Rookie

Unhappy Help!!!Columbus CRCRC???????????

Hi im looking for any one in Ohio that goes to Columbus Radio Control R C (CRCRC) its an indoor off-road track in columbus. The problem is i canot get ahold of anyone by email (they just dont answer back???) that runs the place. i live about 2 hours away and wouldn't have a problem driving down there and participating in the races if i could just get ahold of someone to talk to to get the scoop. i have been racing for about a year and and would love to race there. i jus want the scoop on everything there, and i also dont wanna drive 2 hours and come to find out i cant race for some reason thaxx if anyone has any info on how i could maybe talk to some one or maybe a number that would be great thanxxx
Old 02-02-2011, 09:47 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Caleb6587
Hi im looking for any one in Ohio that goes to Columbus Radio Control R C (CRCRC) its an indoor off-road track in columbus. The problem is i canot get ahold of anyone by email (they just dont answer back???) that runs the place. i live about 2 hours away and wouldn't have a problem driving down there and participating in the races if i could just get ahold of someone to talk to to get the scoop. i have been racing for about a year and and would love to race there. i jus want the scoop on everything there, and i also dont wanna drive 2 hours and come to find out i cant race for some reason thaxx if anyone has any info on how i could maybe talk to some one or maybe a number that would be great thanxxx
if your racing gas you need to look up the ohio rc factoy and get ahold of those guys

crcrc has no gas turn out.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:44 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Caleb6587
CRCRC is now only electric. The Ohio R/C Factory is where the nitro racers are. the track is just off of I-71 in Jeffersonville. About 1/2 hour from Columbus. http://www.theohiorcfactory.com/RC_FACTORY.php
Old 02-03-2011, 03:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Come to the Factory and race with us.

They at least should have answered your emails. Don't take it personal, from what I here they don't answer anyones emails
Old 02-03-2011, 07:06 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

R/C Factory is an awesome place to race. Probably the best track I have ever been to. I drive about 2.5 hours to get there and don't ever regret it. The guys that run the place are great guys too. Give it a try you won't be disappointed I promise.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Tech Rookie

heard nothing but great things about them. gotta get my buggy together soon!
Old 02-03-2011, 12:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Originally Posted by Shane Racer
Come to the Factory and race with us.

They at least should have answered your emails. Don't take it personal, from what I here they don't answer anyones emails
+1

The factory is awesome. It will definitely be worth the extra drive.
Old 02-03-2011, 01:56 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Yep i'm at The Factory almost every weekend. Great facility, and all the guys there are great guys and will help anyone with anything. Curt and his guys that run the place are also some of the best people you will ever meet
Old 02-03-2011, 04:01 PM
Tech Initiate

Same here. No reply to emails. When is the best times to go? Open every weekend?
Old 02-03-2011, 04:16 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Rather than email check out the site. http://www.theohiorcfactory.com/

They have a forum. Racing Weds, Sat, and Sunday. Times are posted.

CRCRC has a site also but only electric Friday nights and Sunday Mornings
Old 02-03-2011, 04:17 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Killer RC
Same here. No reply to emails. When is the best times to go? Open every weekend?
Here are the factory times.

http://www.theohiorcfactory.com/Schedule.php
Old 02-03-2011, 08:58 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

What kind of nitro buggy and truggy turnout do you guys get on the average saturday?
Thanks
Old 02-03-2011, 09:47 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by xray2050
What kind of nitro buggy and truggy turnout do you guys get on the average saturday?
Thanks
a heat of truggy 3 heats of buggy
Old 02-03-2011, 11:16 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

3 heats and a main?
How long are the mains?
Old 02-04-2011, 03:28 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by xray2050
3 heats and a main?
How long are the mains?
3-7minute quals

A-main usually 15min everything else 10 minute mains.

Honestly I was surprised to have that many entries last weekend being that it was the weekend that fallowed the mid west race. It's usually pretty dead for a week or two after that race. This weekend should be decent to. I know of quite a few that are coming.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.