Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Track in High Point NC >

Track in High Point NC

Track in High Point NC

Old 02-03-2011, 08:12 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Track in High Point NC

i remember going to this track on Lexington ave. in high point but it has been a while since i have been to it. does anyone in high point remembers the guys named the owns the track?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ozXwoWPcUQ
Old 02-03-2011, 08:26 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by hares1370
i remember going to this track on Lexington ave. in high point but it has been a while since i have been to it. does anyone in high point remembers the guys named the owns the track?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ozXwoWPcUQ
Post this question on Carolinasrcracers. I know a couple on there that, I think, still go to the track. I cannot remember the guys name, but sure someone on the site can provide it to you. Sammy (think Sammy05 or something) will be able to provide. If you can find his username, you can PM.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:00 PM
Tech Initiate

ok thanks man

Originally Posted by outamoney
Post this question on Carolinasrcracers. I know a couple on there that, I think, still go to the track. I cannot remember the guys name, but sure someone on the site can provide it to you. Sammy (think Sammy05 or something) will be able to provide. If you can find his username, you can PM.