Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How does the Agama compare to the losi 2.0

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 08:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I have driven the Losi 2.0 and the Agama. I love the Agama way more. Difference is like night and day. The Agama I just feel more comfortable and feel like I can push it harder. The agama jumps like a losi which is nice, but the agama is way quicker, and has alot more steering. I also like it because it has alot more set-up changes you can do to get faster with the agama over the losi. I will never go back, I will keep driving the Agama. Thats my .02 cents. Feel free to pm any other questions you have as I would be happy to answer. Thanks...
Old 01-25-2011, 08:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCRacerkid
I have driven the Losi 2.0 and the Agama. I love the Agama way more. Difference is like night and day. The Agama I just feel more comfortable and feel like I can push it harder. The agama jumps like a losi which is nice, but the agama is way quicker, and has alot more steering. I also like it because it has alot more set-up changes you can do to get faster with the agama over the losi. I will never go back, I will keep driving the Agama. Thats my .02 cents. Feel free to pm any other questions you have as I would be happy to answer. Thanks...
That was what i was looking for thanks how is the durability of the Agama and any major issues u had with it.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:34 AM
Tech Apprentice

What would you guys recommend if your driving style is very smooth and you donīt push the car hard?
Old 01-26-2011, 04:07 AM
Tech Adept

Im driving a Losi 2.0 at the mo but am looking to change, problem being I have enough 2.0 parts etc to pretty much build another car (plus swapping tools, clutch's etc)

What spares would any Agama drivers recommend as "must haves" in the pitbox for race days?
Old 01-26-2011, 05:43 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Yo Denny just wait and get that new 11 spec 808!!!! Its going to be bad arsss!!!! And you want ever need to buy spares lol!!! JK bro I know you dont like the Rays.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HBL2PE
What would you guys recommend if your driving style is very smooth and you donīt push the car hard?
That will suit the Losi quite well.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:19 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

What spares would any Agama drivers recommend as "must haves" in the pitbox for race days?[/QUOTE]

We recommend the following items; front lower arms, longer screws in the front spindle mounts, 1 set of dog bones, center diff spur gear, asst. shock springs and pistons, asst diff and shock oil. Ours has been very reliable, seems when ever something does brake, it is from getting hacked, and sometimes that just happens. VP-Pro Tires to suit your track ara a "must have"
Old 01-26-2011, 03:11 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

the car is durable. Only part that I have broke is a front cvd. Only reason it broke is I was struck very hard in the back of the buggy in the air going over a huge triple. Any buggy would have broke. I was very surprised I only broke that lol
Old 01-26-2011, 04:51 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I have not had any major issues. I have broken driveshafts before but they were the very first ones. So I upgrade to the newer version everytime the stock breaks. I think the kits now come with the newer ones so you should be good to go. Other than that the car is AWSOME! Handles really well I also like with Agaman because every little change you make in the pits you feel a big difference on the track and it shows in lap times, as I did not notice as much with the losi. I love the durability of the car though I have made some mistakes where my car has taken a few good hits and it still keeps on ticken.
Let me know for any questions with the buggy as I would love to help.

KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR GENES STUFF! EVERYTHING GOT STOLEN. SEE THE AGAMA THREAD!!!