Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where are different cars made?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 07:33 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by ganymede
Actually, what's up with all these anti-China movement? Anyone of you have ever been to China and see how they work and life? Definitely not slave condition if you ask me...

We can actually trace the rise of China back to greedy Americans...

So, for those anti-China Americans, they only have themselves to blame...
greed has no creed
Old 01-23-2011, 07:36 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by allanmathews
Very IGNORANT comment there.... We do actually make some stuff THAT isS A FACT.
Get your facts straight bud
mate nahhh im a realist .... i work for a AUS aerospace engineering company .. i live this "WORK GOING OVER SEAS " stuff every day watching our whole automotive side go over seas ... its a way of life and the only reason our doors are still open is because we are arguably the best in the whole world at making aerospace mould tools .. because the aerospace IND can not afford mistakes and need it right first time every time thats why we exel .. U PAY FOR WHAT U GET .. want it cheap it will be done over seas ..

the scary thing is that china and the rest of em are getting higher and higher quaility every day and its only gunna get worst.
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JQ
If by china you mean china and taiwan, then I dont think you can race 1:8th scale :-) Unless you buy an Xray.
Or Kyosho or one of the rare over here Italian brands.
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc5 man
ok ?

i guess you dont see what them people have to live in than or how many hours they work there for little amounts of money ?
Social and economic progress is NOT FREE and without sacrifices, you got to start from somewhere.

North America was no different back in the 30's and 40's...
Old 01-23-2011, 07:38 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Sean,

Look at it this way, the hobby is way more affordable with all these "clones", without them I doubt many of us can afford this hobby to start with.

As more and more people get into the hobby via affordable "clones", the market gets bigger and inevitably some will upgrade to more expensive brands like RB and Nova, the spin off is huge if people can take it with a positive frame of mind...
Not disagreeing, actually I really don't care. Just pointing out a fact to him and your post supports my point.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:45 PM
Tech Initiate

traxxas is made in USA
Old 01-23-2011, 07:45 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by panman9
traxxas is made in USA

no sir you have that wrong there made in tawain.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:46 PM
Tech Initiate

no sir you have that wrong there made in tawain.
well they have a factory in usa, what do they make there?
Old 01-23-2011, 07:46 PM
Tech Prophet

Social and economic progress is NOT FREE and without sacrifices, you got to start from somewhere.

North America was no different back in the 30's and 40's...

um its been a communist country for a very long time.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:47 PM
Tech Prophet

well they have a factory in usa, what do they make there?

the only ones that i know of is novak electrics and i think tekin electrics im pretty sure.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

Guys, guys... we need to chill out here. Eventually, China will not be able to keep their currencies down low enough to make manufacturing in that country justifiable for most other nations. We will eventually see a return too domestic manufacturing. Maybe not in our lifetimes, but perhaps in that of our children. Think of it this way. Right now we are gobling up all of China's domestic resources, while our natural resources are sitting in wait, abundant as ever. When Chinese manfucaturing starts to become to costly, which it will, we will be ready to resume manufacturing and exporting.

I work for a company that manufactures a crap load of differnt types of industrial equiptment. We make everything from construciton equiptment to Gas Turbine Generators, and we make everything here in the US. Perhaps some of the electronic components are manufactured in China, but that is fine with me because electronics manufacturing is excessively polluting and harmful to the environment. China, keep on making the electronics. We'll just enjoy our lush envorment and healthy waterways!!

Old 01-23-2011, 07:49 PM
Tech Master

um its been a communist country for a very long time.
I invite you to fly over to Shanghai and have a good cold mug of German beer in one of the tallest building and see if you can spot any communist here...

Ignorance is bliss...
Old 01-23-2011, 07:51 PM
Tech Initiate

the only ones that i know of is novak electrics and i think tekin electrics im pretty sure.
Traxxas, Klein Road, Plano, Texas, United States

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&tab=wl
Old 01-23-2011, 07:52 PM
Tech Prophet

Traxxas, Klein Road, Plano, Texas, United States

i think thats just the main office headquarters i know my slash had a sticker on it that said made in tawain and the parts too.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:53 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by spunkysandoval
Guys, guys... we need to chill out here. Eventually, China will not be able to keep their currencies down low enough to make manufacturing in that country justifiable for most other nations. We will eventually see a return too domestic manufacturing. Maybe not in our lifetimes, but perhaps in that of our children. Think of it this way. Right now we are gobling up all of China's domestic resources, while our natural resources are sitting in wait, abundant as ever. When Chinese manfucaturing starts to become to costly, which it will, we will be ready to resume manufacturing and exporting.

I work for a company that manufactures a crap load of differnt types of industrial equiptment. We make everything from construciton equiptment to Gas Turbine Generators, and we make everything here in the US. Perhaps some of the electronic components are manufactured in China, but that is fine with me because electronics manufacturing is excessively polluting and harmful to the environment. China, keep on making the electronics. We'll just enjoy our lush envorment and healthy waterways!!

Nope, the Chinese have snapped up many natural resources around the world because of the cheap USD policy by the US government...

The Chinese are furious snapping up iron ore in Australia and natural gas around the world...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.