Wiki Posts
Search

Smooth Driving Videos WANTED

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 03:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mcion
I dont know how it got from smooth driving vids to this, but TC5 you gotta understand where he is coming from. If someone is charging a fee to use a track, you expect them to keep it maintained. If it were free I would understand, but I am assuming they charge to practice and race. Also some people practice to get better, and when the track is tore up, you cannot tell if it is your setup that is bad or the track itself so you cannot really get better since you cannot practice as you would if you were racing.

Now back on topic, that Vid of the pros that T. Newland posted was pretty good. Maifield da monster!!!
As a track owner, I would be embarrassed to charge people to run on a badly blown out, dusty track. Running on a completely blown-out, loose and dry track is no fun for many people, and they will stop showing up until you put in a new layout every 2-3 months. And finally, track owners need racers just as much as racers need tracks.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 8ight-racer
As a track owner, I would be embarrassed to charge people to run on a badly blown out, dusty track. Running on a completely blown-out, loose and dry track is no fun for many people, and they will stop showing up until you put in a new layout every 2-3 months. And finally, track owners need racers just as much as racers need tracks.
Well put coming from a track owner. Come to Houston and put up a track we only have a few lol.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:17 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by 8ight-racer

well, il tell you this not to start anything but yea there are outsiders that dont like them kind of tracks well you cant please everybody and reguardless of how the track i go is people still come that are close to the track.

like i said be glad to have a track you dont know when its gone espially when people compain a lot about a track.

Last edited by tc5 man; 01-31-2011 at 04:34 PM.
Old 01-31-2011, 06:57 PM
D8
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc5 man
well, il tell you this not to start anything but yea there are outsiders that dont like them kind of tracks well you cant please everybody and reguardless of how the track i go is people still come that are close to the track.

like i said be glad to have a track you dont know when its gone espially when people compain a lot about a track.
dude... quit being lazy and work on the track! I have my own personal track and i am out there just about every day with a rake working on it or picking up rocks, little branches, etc.. it would be an embarrasment for me to have people over on a beat up track & charge money? HELL NO!.. take pride on what you have & do!
Old 01-31-2011, 07:07 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by D8
dude... quit being lazy and work on the track! I have my own personal track and i am out there just about every day with a rake working on it or picking up rocks, little branches, etc.. it would be an embarrasment for me to have people over on a beat up track & charge money? HELL NO!.. take pride on what you have & do!

dude its not my track its just close to me.

last, year they did use a blower to get the rutts and loose dirt to the side i dont remmend that though because it blows the dirt off the surface so i might tell them this year to just sweep it.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:06 PM
D8
Tech Master

dude its not my track its just close to me.

last, year they did use a blower to get the rutts and loose dirt to the side i dont remmend that though because it blows the dirt off the surface so i might tell them this year to just sweep it.
then you guys need to tell the owner, he wants money then fix it!., what is his name and number? I'll call his lazy butt.. people like that gets me ., leave a note at the track asking for track maintenance or hell just call the radio station and make a few comments on the air .. make him look like a tool. J/K! but seriously, i don't think that is cool to charge money and not take care of the track, very low from the track owner..
Old 01-31-2011, 08:23 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by D8
then you guys need to tell the owner, he wants money then fix it!., what is his name and number? I'll call his lazy butt.. people like that gets me ., leave a note at the track asking for track maintenance or hell just call the radio station and make a few comments on the air .. make him look like a tool. J/K! but seriously, i don't think that is cool to charge money and not take care of the track, very low from the track owner..

look, im just glad theres a track thats close to me im sure they will make improvents on the track this season they get into racing to.

but i might still let them know.

i will just tell you this its not nearly as bumpy as european tracks i saw .

Last edited by tc5 man; 01-31-2011 at 08:39 PM.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:46 PM
D8
Tech Master

but i might still let them know.
you and the other guys should!.. there is nothing like a good clean track!

cheers...
Old 01-31-2011, 09:23 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (96%+)
Default thanks guys

tc5s skull is a little thick,but everyone is hopefully getting him to see the light..
Old 01-31-2011, 09:23 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by king revo
tc5s skull is a little thick,but everyone is hopefully getting him to see the light..

just let it go enough !

your making a fool out of yourself .
Old 01-31-2011, 09:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (96%+)
Default me?

just let it go enough !

your making a fool out of yourself .
whats going on in your brain.. everyone here agreed with me,and im making a fool.. i am done with you,your like communicating with a rock..check whats being said on rc8t thread you have no business being on,CAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ONE... you got ripped like on here, you cant be helped.. dude i question your mentality,you been told how annoying it is to read your irrelevant misspelled posts... dude what did you do in english class? wish you had an rc8? lmao GET SPELL CHECK OR AN EDUCATION..... go get off your dead ass and start organizing club members to be motivated to work on the track.. please do all a favor and go sit on the hobby hut thread,you can be the king there,maybe you can be presidant of the club.. stop posting dumb shit dude. wtf are you nuts,you replied to my post in 10 seconds..thread stalker,rc tech is your bedtime bible..sorry guys,lets get back to the thread,no more wasted space on this clown..
Old 01-31-2011, 09:48 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by king revo
whats going on in your brain.. everyone here agreed with me,and im making a fool.. i am done with you,your like communicating with a rock..check whats being said on rc8t thread you have no business being on,CAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ONE... you got ripped like on here, you cant be helped.. dude i question your mentality,you been told how annoying it is to read your irrelevant misspelled posts... dude what did you do in english class? wish you had an rc8? lmao GET SPELL CHECK OR AN EDUCATION..... go get off your dead ass and start organizing club members to be motivated to work on the track.. please do all a favor and go sit on the hobby hut thread,you can be the king there,maybe you can be presidant of the club.. stop posting dumb shit dude. wtf are you nuts,you replied to my post in 10 seconds..thread stalker,rc tech is your bedtime bible..sorry guys,lets get back to the thread,no more wasted space on this clown..

your the clown buddy stop bringing it up than the tread can be back on topic if you dont like what im saying why are you commenting on me than you must be the stalker than.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:03 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

You gotta be smooth to navigate around this little track>>>

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:13 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Frank L
You gotta be smooth to navigate around this little track>>>

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
I dig the guy Picking the booger at the first part of the Video .
Old 02-15-2011, 07:19 PM
cdo
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

your the clown buddy stop bringing it up than the tread can be back on topic if you dont like what im saying why are you commenting on me than you must be the stalker than.
I think you two are secret lovers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.