crazzy hyperspeed pls help !!!!!!!!!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

crazzy hyperspeed pls help !!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 07:33 PM
Tech Rookie

Questions?? crazzy hyperspeed pls help !!!!!!!!!!!

ok i got a exceed hyperspeed and while the car is on or runing it wants to drive its self.. i called nitrorcx and they said rotate the chrystalls 180 degrees ok did that still nothing..if i go to try to tune it or anything both the servos start going haywirer like its twitching or something ..i dnt know what else to try or what this is my first nitro car and i have no idea what it could be and if it makes a difrence its a 27mhz system pls help realy want to drive it instead of it being a dust collector thanks alot
Old 12-22-2010, 08:05 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jrlboy25
ok i got a exceed hyperspeed and while the car is on or runing it wants to drive its self.. i called nitrorcx and they said rotate the chrystalls 180 degrees ok did that still nothing..if i go to try to tune it or anything both the servos start going haywirer like its twitching or something ..i dnt know what else to try or what this is my first nitro car and i have no idea what it could be and if it makes a difrence its a 27mhz system pls help realy want to drive it instead of it being a dust collector thanks alot

for starter's are your batteries charged ? if so Make sure there's no pinched wires and make sure you have a good routing on the antenna wire.....Separate the Receiver from the wires if it still glitches.....Your getting interference of some sort and being a RTR with low end electronics isn't helping the situation. Do you have a failsafe by chance ?
Old 12-22-2010, 08:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

also fully extend that transmitter antenna
Old 12-22-2010, 08:17 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Integra
for starter's are your batteries charged ? if so Make sure there's no pinched wires and make sure you have a good routing on the antenna wire.....Separate the Receiver from the wires if it still glitches.....Your getting interference of some sort and being a RTR with low end electronics isn't helping the situation. Do you have a failsafe by chance ?
i have no clue to be honest and yea just put brand new baterys in it and i wonder how much a local hobby shop would coast me too look at it
Old 12-22-2010, 08:29 PM
Tech Rookie

i have no clue to be honest and yea just put brand new baterys in it and i wonder how much a local hobby shop would coast me too look at it
one more thing what do you mean by the resever wires
Old 12-22-2010, 08:57 PM
Tech Master

Sounds like interference. It can come from not only another transmitter, but electrical sources (motors, etc.). You can try to change channels (change transmitter and receiver a few channels up or down). It may or may not work. 27mhz systems are the worst for interference rejection. Maybe Exceed will send you a new and different set of crystals.
Old 12-22-2010, 09:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default bad switch

a friend of mine had one and had the same probs, turned out to be the on off switch. fixed so many things on that thing..... finally sold him one of my old buggys for a silly low price so i would not have to repair his all the time.....
Old 12-23-2010, 06:11 AM
Tech Rookie

yea im lost but i dnt have anyother rc around to interfear or anyting its like the car has got electricity to the metal like when i go to try to adjust the ideal while the car is running it revs way up and i didntturn anything maybe i need to sale it and get a better brand myself
Old 12-23-2010, 07:19 AM
Tech Elite

yea im lost but i dnt have anyother rc around to interfear or anyting its like the car has got electricity to the metal like when i go to try to adjust the ideal while the car is running it revs way up and i didntturn anything maybe i need to sale it and get a better brand myself

you will be MUCH happier.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:01 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Do you have ANY local Rc buds that would be willing to take a look at it ?
Old 12-23-2010, 12:53 PM
Tech Master

The AM radio in your vehicle can respond to interference from just about anything, not just other radios. Got any Buds who can loan you a transmitter/receiver to try? You really need a DSM radio system like Spektrum and etc.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:39 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

I remember my first RTR Nitro. The servos would freak out when I touched the tuning driver to the needles on the engine. I think maybe my tuning driver was charged Gotta love all the expensive learning lessons that come with this hobby
Old 12-23-2010, 01:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240
I remember my first RTR Nitro. The servos would freak out when I touched the tuning driver to the needles on the engine. I think maybe my tuning driver was charged Gotta love all the expensive learning lessons that come with this hobby
with 27mhz band, any close metal to metal contact will freak your servos, try a plastic screw driver if you can...some radios came with them long ago.
Old 12-23-2010, 07:05 PM
Tech Rookie

Angry

yea i have tried plastic but when i got to drive it it does fine for like a min or so then goes crazzy and out of controll and i realy dnt know anyone thats into the sport but i will take it to my local rc shop and see what they say i might just put it back on ebay and get a traxxas witch seems to be the most popular brand in my area ...i dnt knw if upgrading my system to a 2.4 fm system will help or if its the servos them selves im just at a total lost with this thing
Old 12-24-2010, 09:58 PM
Tech Rookie

ok so does anyone think if i upgrade to a 2.4ghz system and upgrade my servos it will fix my problm and i knw this may sound dumb but i am a beginer is a stering and thoratal servo the same or diffrent cause all i can find on exceeds web site is one servo for 1/10 scale beside other oes i a servo link but they dnt say if its to steer or for the throtal any tips or advise

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.