Chad Bradley goes to JQ!? >

Chad Bradley goes to JQ!?

Chad Bradley goes to JQ!?

Old 12-16-2010, 11:14 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ei8ht
What are you, 12?
he got off the computer when he was flamed...or his mom said he had to go to bed.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by imaxx21
Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn’t mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re scrolling through comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It’s a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS. Anything is possible when you think before you comment… im on a horse
Today is a great day in history. A DAY to be REMEMBERED! A DAY THAT THE COUNTER-TROLL CAME TO RCTECH!!!!!! All hail the greatness of this post.
Old 12-17-2010, 12:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Chad is a top notch driver, he has won multiple titles and will always be a threat. The Jammin Car he was running however, Is not the design is simply outdated and the car cannot keep up with the newer models on a national level. Yes chad can win a local event with local fast guys but he cannot compete with the best of the best with an outdated design. I say he will have a break out season for 2011 and can't wait to see him back out at the races, Also congrats JQ you're starting off your team on the right foot
Old 12-17-2010, 01:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by imaxx21
Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn’t mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re scrolling through comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It’s a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS. Anything is possible when you think before you comment… im on a horse
//// Thread over. You win 1 internets
Old 12-17-2010, 01:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Great move on Chad's part,

I am sure he'll be back in top form quick. Agree 100% and then somw of how he is at the track. For sure one of the nicest "Pro's" you'll come across. If anyone has ever seen his notebook he has, you'll know just how serious he is as a racer. Guy writes stuff down that many will over look and keeps that stuff in there all the time. Very detailed notes for setups.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:38 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Werks
That is just too funny lol!!!

I would also like to congratulate Chad on his move to JQ products. I'm fortunate in that both Joseph and Chad run our fuel and I have had the pleasure of working with Chad for the last 5-6 years. In that time he has shown that he has the skill to run with the best of them and is also IMHO one of the classiest and most approachable people out there. For anyone that doubts his ability please do not forget that when the Jammin first came out there Chad won just about every single major race that he participated in with it! He stuck with Jay for the longest and left on good footings with him. I commend him for his loyalty and I think that the fact that he stayed for such a long time even when their products were no longer on the top says a lot about his character and above all his honor and commitment. From some one that knows him well I truly think that this is going to be a good move for both him as well as JQ and will not be surprised to see him back on top shortly. The guy takes his racing just about as serious as you can and is truly a committed and dedicated driver!
I agree 100% with Ron ,Chad is a class act and a top person and racer .I met chad for the first time in Jakarta indonesia worlds 2006 and he was the most approachable racer at the event even had some great laughs at the bar at the mecure ifmar hotel .

I also saw him again at the worlds this year in pattaya but to be honest chad was not himself not the person i met in 06 and that all comes down to a buggy that just didnt perform for him .He was fast but just not good enough at the worlds in thailand and to be honest this guy can mix it with the best of the best 100% agreed on that but the jammin/hong nor was just not good enough .

I hope to see him back to his old self and high on that podium as chad is a real gentlemen but also one heck of a racer .

Good luck chad with the JQ buggy im sure it's going to bring you back to your glory days of nitro buggy racing .
Old 12-17-2010, 06:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bigedmond
//// Thread over. You win 1 internets
Imaxx's post is the one of internet legends now, best I could come up with is "you mom dot com"

And JQ was saying earlier he could not afford a driver of ryan lutz's level when he was available. this Finn is pretty sly...

Ya Matt F, LH has the presidential race in Feb. Electric sat, Nitro sun. A good one to hit.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:12 AM
Tech Regular

Johnny keep posted on that race. Tryign to find out the dates for nitro challenge in AZ. Matt I need screws

Coach Townsend
Old 12-17-2010, 06:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Congrats to Chad, he will be a great asset for JQ
Old 12-17-2010, 06:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

LH presidential race is usually on presidents day weekend (duh) the 19-20?

Nitro challenge is going to be 23-27? If I go to AZ that means racing at LH then flying the next day after. Oh man is the wife gonna be pissed.

Oh, any Cali locals who race locally with Bradley: keep the video camera handy. love to see how The car looks with an american pilot.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

Old 12-17-2010, 06:46 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PFKAOG
If you're going to start crap it might be a good idea to remove your company info from your signature first to avoid your actions being associated with the company.
Just a though, Sparky...
thought* Someone didn't use spell check!!!
Old 12-17-2010, 06:53 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by johnny t
LH presidential race is usually on presidents day weekend (duh) the 19-20?

Nitro challenge is going to be 23-27? If I go to AZ that means racing at LH then flying the next day after. Oh man is the wife gonna be pissed.

Oh, any Cali locals who race locally with Bradley: keep the video camera handy. love to see how The car looks with an american pilot.
I'll keep the flip camera handy!
Old 12-17-2010, 08:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Chad stuck it out at jammin with basically outdated stuff, I think it shows how loyal he is as a driver, so congrats to Chad.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:03 AM
Tech Elite

Great for JQ.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.