Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Durango DNX408 - Fast enough to win the World Title. >

Durango DNX408 - Fast enough to win the World Title.

Durango DNX408 - Fast enough to win the World Title.

Old 12-28-2010, 08:37 AM
  #916  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (148)
 
Frank L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NorCal
Posts: 12,520
Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by msconcepts
yesir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my armless buddy is the one that BEAT YOU in the fffFfFfFFffFFfFFfFFFffFffFfF!!!!!!!!!! I was somewhere in A
You coming back this year? If so see you there.
No need to be so hostile
So are you rolling the Phoenix?
Frank L is offline  
Old 12-28-2010, 08:37 AM
  #917  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (13)
 
kgombe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,491
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RePeTe
i dont own either of the cars, but i have been following the threads. And this was bound to happen.

The JQ thread is pretty clean, stays mainly focused on just their car.

This thread, has quite a few shots at the JQ car for a problem that doesnt exist.

It was hillarious though on how yall blew up on jq for coming in here and making jokes about how he wont honor durango dogbones with ice cream.

Bottom line, this is the durango thread, so the durango owners need to quit bringing up the jq car, and try to focus on their own car and its problems.

the JQ guys posted here first to start it.. mainly super cross... thats why it all started...
kgombe is offline  
Old 12-28-2010, 08:40 AM
  #918  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 535
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by kgombe
the JQ guys posted here first to start it.. mainly super cross... thats why it all started...
nope, it all started many pages back, when the durango guys kept saying stuff like, atleast our dogbones dont pop out, maybe you will get some ice cream and crap like that.

So the JQ guys came in here to state that there has been 0 problems.

More guys have had servo problems with Durango than JQ drive shafts pop out, that should be a topic in this thread, not jq driveshafts.
RePeTe is offline  
Old 12-28-2010, 08:41 AM
  #919  
Tech Regular
 
supercross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: London UK
Posts: 404
Default

Originally Posted by Xchange
ok so you saying the front driveshaft popping off on JQ ?

i take it English isn't your first language & some of the words i have used before may have been new to you?

the shaft runs close to the edge of the outdrive but it does not come out
there has not been a problem with this part during a LOT of testing & racing


is it groundhog day
supercross is offline  
Old 12-28-2010, 08:41 AM
  #920  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (13)
 
kgombe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,491
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RePeTe
nope, it all started many pages back, when the durango guys kept saying stuff like, atleast our dogbones dont pop out, maybe you will get some ice cream and crap like that.

So the JQ guys came in here to state that there has been 0 problems.

More guys have had servo problems with Durango than JQ drive shafts pop out, that should be a topic in this thread, not jq driveshafts.
but you can go even further back when JQ came in and made a joke about the title and someone took it and ran with it... saying he was faster than the car that was fast enough to win the worlds.. something like that.. or maybe he said that in his thread.. who knows.. but it started with a JQ guy or JQ himself


i thought it was a joke but others did not


and 1 more thing the JQ thread is clean because he has posts deleted.. for the most part.. not saying they were attacking posts but post that might start something he has deleted
kgombe is offline  
Old 12-28-2010, 08:42 AM
  #921  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (10)
 
Xchange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Around the world
Posts: 854
Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)
Default

ooops, may be this move is the worst for JQ products....

How many people working for JQ ?

Any other cars in the pipe for JQ ?

I hope JQ is strong to expand and evolve his car and company has durango do
Xchange is offline  
Old 12-28-2010, 08:42 AM
  #922  
Tech Master
iTrader: (38)
 
msconcepts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,449
Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Frank L
You coming back this year? If so see you there.
No need to be so hostile
So are you rolling the Phoenix?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! just teasin ya since chris had to toss in the beat by stubbs thing!!!!! dunno if im coming yet or not...............still rockin the mugen but you never know
msconcepts is offline  
Old 12-28-2010, 08:42 AM
  #923  
Tech Regular
 
supercross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: London UK
Posts: 404
Default

Originally Posted by BoysMakingNosie
It Dont matter how ya word it-- Ya Look like a HATER... you should be over there sharing your much valued opinion on the JQ car cause im sure you dont even own a Durango.. I could go read up on the people having problems there so im just as informed as you then...

i look like a hater?

you're funny
supercross is offline  
Old 12-28-2010, 08:50 AM
  #924  
Tech Regular
 
supercross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: London UK
Posts: 404
Default

Originally Posted by RePeTe
nope, it all started many pages back, when the durango guys kept saying stuff like, atleast our dogbones dont pop out, maybe you will get some ice cream and crap like that.

So the JQ guys came in here to state that there has been 0 problems.

More guys have had servo problems with Durango than JQ drive shafts pop out, that should be a topic in this thread, not jq driveshafts.

this post explains exactly why i came over here

no hate just putting a bad rumour to bed
supercross is offline  
Old 12-28-2010, 08:51 AM
  #925  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 535
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by kgombe
but you can go even further back when JQ came in and made a joke about the title and someone took it and ran with it... saying he was faster than the car that was fast enough to win the worlds.. something like that.. or maybe he said that in his thread.. who knows.. but it started with a JQ guy or JQ himself


i thought it was a joke but others did not


and 1 more thing the JQ thread is clean because he has posts deleted.. for the most part.. not saying they were attacking posts but post that might start something he has deleted
everyone is making fun of this thread title, IT IS A JOKE. even kings dad made fun of it, but i dont see yall balls deep in knockin the kyosho car.(cause it really is fast enough to win the worlds)

It started when a couple of guys didnt like the way the driveshaft looked, armchair engineered it faulty and came here.

Maybe durango should take a page from JQ and have all this BS deleted, but i dont know why that hasnt happened yet
RePeTe is offline  
Old 12-28-2010, 08:53 AM
  #926  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (148)
 
Frank L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NorCal
Posts: 12,520
Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by msconcepts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! just teasin ya since chris had to toss in the beat by stubbs thing!!!!! dunno if im coming yet or not...............still rockin the mugen but you never know
Man you got me. I'm just a lite sensitive over the whole JQ thing. I really wanted tk try that car and JQ just killed it for me. I'll ge over myself some day. Hahaha. Hope to see you guys in feb. I'll be there hiding.
Frank L is offline  
Old 12-28-2010, 08:55 AM
  #927  
JQ
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,671
Default

Originally Posted by kgombe
and 1 more thing the JQ thread is clean because he has posts deleted.. for the most part.. not saying they were attacking posts but post that might start something he has deleted
Oh man I cant stay away from here:

I don't have posts deleted. I am not a moderator here.
JQ is offline  
Old 12-28-2010, 08:56 AM
  #928  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (10)
 
Xchange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Around the world
Posts: 854
Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)
Default

there is no problems with Servo on DNX but the JQ have a lot of issues with the driveshaft pop off


lol
Xchange is offline  
Old 12-28-2010, 08:56 AM
  #929  
JQ
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,671
Default

Originally Posted by Xchange
ooops, may be this move is the worst for JQ products....

How many people working for JQ ?

Any other cars in the pipe for JQ ?

I hope JQ is strong to expand and evolve his car and company has durango do
Please, if you have questions regarding JQ Products ask them in the correct thread, it's not polite to do so in someone else's thread.
JQ is offline  
Old 12-28-2010, 08:58 AM
  #930  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (13)
 
kgombe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,491
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RePeTe
everyone is making fun of this thread title, IT IS A JOKE. even kings dad made fun of it, but i dont see yall balls deep in knockin the kyosho car.(cause it really is fast enough to win the worlds)

It started when a couple of guys didnt like the way the driveshaft looked, armchair engineered it faulty and came here.

Maybe durango should take a page from JQ and have all this BS deleted, but i dont know why that hasnt happened yet
i was being open minded about both sides here.. but it seems like you blaming one side more than the other for whats going on here...

if you read my post is that i said some one took what he said and ran with it... never said he meant it.... maybe if he had not said anything.. this would not have happened.. MAYBE

anyway.. see you at the track...

have a good day...


im out
kgombe is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.