Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Durango DNX408 - Fast enough to win the World Title. >

Durango DNX408 - Fast enough to win the World Title.

Durango DNX408 - Fast enough to win the World Title.

Old 12-28-2010, 08:37 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by msconcepts
yesir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my armless buddy is the one that BEAT YOU in the fffFfFfFFffFFfFFfFFFffFffFfF!!!!!!!!!! I was somewhere in A
You coming back this year? If so see you there.
No need to be so hostile
So are you rolling the Phoenix?
Old 12-28-2010, 08:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RePeTe
i dont own either of the cars, but i have been following the threads. And this was bound to happen.

The JQ thread is pretty clean, stays mainly focused on just their car.

This thread, has quite a few shots at the JQ car for a problem that doesnt exist.

It was hillarious though on how yall blew up on jq for coming in here and making jokes about how he wont honor durango dogbones with ice cream.

Bottom line, this is the durango thread, so the durango owners need to quit bringing up the jq car, and try to focus on their own car and its problems.

the JQ guys posted here first to start it.. mainly super cross... thats why it all started...
Old 12-28-2010, 08:40 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kgombe
the JQ guys posted here first to start it.. mainly super cross... thats why it all started...
nope, it all started many pages back, when the durango guys kept saying stuff like, atleast our dogbones dont pop out, maybe you will get some ice cream and crap like that.

So the JQ guys came in here to state that there has been 0 problems.

More guys have had servo problems with Durango than JQ drive shafts pop out, that should be a topic in this thread, not jq driveshafts.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:41 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Xchange
ok so you saying the front driveshaft popping off on JQ ?

i take it English isn't your first language & some of the words i have used before may have been new to you?

the shaft runs close to the edge of the outdrive but it does not come out
there has not been a problem with this part during a LOT of testing & racing

is it groundhog day
Old 12-28-2010, 08:41 AM
Tech Elite

nope, it all started many pages back, when the durango guys kept saying stuff like, atleast our dogbones dont pop out, maybe you will get some ice cream and crap like that.

More guys have had servo problems with Durango than JQ drive shafts pop out, that should be a topic in this thread, not jq driveshafts.
but you can go even further back when JQ came in and made a joke about the title and someone took it and ran with it... saying he was faster than the car that was fast enough to win the worlds.. something like that.. or maybe he said that in his thread.. who knows.. but it started with a JQ guy or JQ himself

i thought it was a joke but others did not

and 1 more thing the JQ thread is clean because he has posts deleted.. for the most part.. not saying they were attacking posts but post that might start something he has deleted
Old 12-28-2010, 08:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

ooops, may be this move is the worst for JQ products....

How many people working for JQ ?

Any other cars in the pipe for JQ ?

I hope JQ is strong to expand and evolve his car and company has durango do
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Frank L
You coming back this year? If so see you there.
No need to be so hostile
So are you rolling the Phoenix?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! just teasin ya since chris had to toss in the beat by stubbs thing!!!!! dunno if im coming yet or not...............still rockin the mugen but you never know
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by BoysMakingNosie
It Dont matter how ya word it-- Ya Look like a HATER... you should be over there sharing your much valued opinion on the JQ car cause im sure you dont even own a Durango.. I could go read up on the people having problems there so im just as informed as you then...

i look like a hater?

you're funny
Old 12-28-2010, 08:50 AM
Tech Regular

this post explains exactly why i came over here

no hate just putting a bad rumour to bed
Old 12-28-2010, 08:51 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

but you can go even further back when JQ came in and made a joke about the title and someone took it and ran with it... saying he was faster than the car that was fast enough to win the worlds.. something like that.. or maybe he said that in his thread.. who knows.. but it started with a JQ guy or JQ himself

i thought it was a joke but others did not

and 1 more thing the JQ thread is clean because he has posts deleted.. for the most part.. not saying they were attacking posts but post that might start something he has deleted
everyone is making fun of this thread title, IT IS A JOKE. even kings dad made fun of it, but i dont see yall balls deep in knockin the kyosho car.(cause it really is fast enough to win the worlds)

It started when a couple of guys didnt like the way the driveshaft looked, armchair engineered it faulty and came here.

Maybe durango should take a page from JQ and have all this BS deleted, but i dont know why that hasnt happened yet
Old 12-28-2010, 08:53 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by msconcepts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! just teasin ya since chris had to toss in the beat by stubbs thing!!!!! dunno if im coming yet or not...............still rockin the mugen but you never know
Man you got me. I'm just a lite sensitive over the whole JQ thing. I really wanted tk try that car and JQ just killed it for me. I'll ge over myself some day. Hahaha. Hope to see you guys in feb. I'll be there hiding.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:55 AM
JQ
Tech Master

Oh man I cant stay away from here:

I don't have posts deleted. I am not a moderator here.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

there is no problems with Servo on DNX but the JQ have a lot of issues with the driveshaft pop off

lol
Old 12-28-2010, 08:56 AM
JQ
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Xchange
ooops, may be this move is the worst for JQ products....

How many people working for JQ ?

Any other cars in the pipe for JQ ?

I hope JQ is strong to expand and evolve his car and company has durango do
Please, if you have questions regarding JQ Products ask them in the correct thread, it's not polite to do so in someone else's thread.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:58 AM
Tech Elite

everyone is making fun of this thread title, IT IS A JOKE. even kings dad made fun of it, but i dont see yall balls deep in knockin the kyosho car.(cause it really is fast enough to win the worlds)

It started when a couple of guys didnt like the way the driveshaft looked, armchair engineered it faulty and came here.

Maybe durango should take a page from JQ and have all this BS deleted, but i dont know why that hasnt happened yet
i was being open minded about both sides here.. but it seems like you blaming one side more than the other for whats going on here...

if you read my post is that i said some one took what he said and ran with it... never said he meant it.... maybe if he had not said anything.. this would not have happened.. MAYBE

anyway.. see you at the track...

have a good day...

im out

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.