Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Durango DNX408 - Fast enough to win the World Title. >

Durango DNX408 - Fast enough to win the World Title.

Durango DNX408 - Fast enough to win the World Title.

Old 08-01-2011, 09:58 AM
  #5491  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NorCal
Posts: 179
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by dark
ANTI-ROLL bar on rear, ammo on rear WFT

tnx Italian Dealer and Fioroni
Where do you get these, I need them asap since I run my shocks on the rear...
I like it very much, I just hope it doesn't take 12 months to make them available in the states...
Norbert50p is offline  
Old 08-01-2011, 10:24 AM
  #5492  
Tech Adept
 
dark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ITALY - Rome
Posts: 185
Default

Originally Posted by Norbert50p
Where do you get these, I need them asap since I run my shocks on the rear...
I like it very much, I just hope it doesn't take 12 months to make them available in the states...
in USA I think it will not be available, you must contact the Italian Dealer
dark is offline  
Old 08-01-2011, 12:01 PM
  #5493  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2
Default

Originally Posted by dark
in USA I think it will not be available, you must contact the Italian Dealer
Ciao interessa anche a me il portabarra posteriore, dove lo posso trovare? grazie
uninc is offline  
Old 08-01-2011, 12:21 PM
  #5494  
Tech Adept
 
dark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ITALY - Rome
Posts: 185
Default

Originally Posted by uninc
Ciao interessa anche a me il portabarra posteriore, dove lo posso trovare? grazie
manda email ad RCSUPERMARKET.it
dark is offline  
Old 08-01-2011, 03:02 PM
  #5495  
Tech Master
iTrader: (7)
 
garen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: GLENDALE
Posts: 1,730
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Fioroni Durango parts are arriving in the US next week-
http://www.fioroni-usa.com/news%20aug%201.html
garen is offline  
Old 08-01-2011, 03:28 PM
  #5496  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2
Default

Originally Posted by dark
manda email ad RCSUPERMARKET.it
grazie dark
uninc is offline  
Old 08-01-2011, 06:02 PM
  #5497  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (124)
 
G_WORD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: North, Jersey
Posts: 3,086
Trader Rating: 124 (100%+)
Default

anybody looking for new 408 parts for cheap here is the link.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...parts-lot.html
G_WORD is offline  
Old 08-02-2011, 06:40 PM
  #5498  
Tech Addict
 
Kolunatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: san antonio,Texas
Posts: 646
Default

Hey hogman, what did you say you liked for a starting setup on the m2c clutch? I just got mine today!
Kolunatic is offline  
Old 08-02-2011, 07:16 PM
  #5499  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (47)
 
hogmansp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Berrien Springs MI
Posts: 648
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Kolunatic
Hey hogman, what did you say you liked for a starting setup on the m2c clutch? I just got mine today!
Large open outdoor hardpack dusty I liked the 4 1.0 springs with 2 hard and 2 med shoes. Tighter technical tracks am am liking 2 1.0 with med shoes and 2 .9s with hard shoes. I am going to start out with the 2 1.0 and 2 .9 spring setup this weekend at the Chicago RCX expo since it is a small indoor track layout. Weight I have been running the center ring loaded and every other one on the outer ring.
hogmansp is offline  
Old 08-03-2011, 02:44 AM
  #5500  
Tech Addict
 
Kolunatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: san antonio,Texas
Posts: 646
Default

Originally Posted by hogmansp
Large open outdoor hardpack dusty I liked the 4 1.0 springs with 2 hard and 2 med shoes. Tighter technical tracks am am liking 2 1.0 with med shoes and 2 .9s with hard shoes. I am going to start out with the 2 1.0 and 2 .9 spring setup this weekend at the Chicago RCX expo since it is a small indoor track layout. Weight I have been running the center ring loaded and every other one on the outer ring.

Thanks, I only have the shoes that came with kit. I guess I'll start with different springs.technical hard packed track. I was hooked on stock clutch, gotta get to track early to experiment.hope it doesn't take long to dial in.

I also had contacted nankinhobby thru website but still haven't received response.that was when we talked on phone.
Kolunatic is offline  
Old 08-03-2011, 11:55 AM
  #5501  
Tech Rookie
 
filetto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Italy - Rome
Posts: 14
Default

Durango have brought along a new steering system, the first samples of which only arriving on Monday giving drivers no time to test the new unit prior to the event. Featuring a new steering plate, it allows the adjustment of the ackermann with the addition of 2 extra mounting holes to give the car more progressive steering, its current configuration being very direct and nonadjustable. Expected to come fitted with bearings when its released in the coming months, the new plate also allows the adjustment of bump steer through the use of spacers.

http://events.redrc.net/wp-content/u...goSteering.jpg


Fonte redrc
filetto is offline  
Old 08-04-2011, 04:28 PM
  #5502  
Tech Addict
 
Kolunatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: san antonio,Texas
Posts: 646
Thumbs up

Just installed the new m2c flywheel and clutch. It's a work of art! Bolts right in, no problems!
Also installed the m2c throttle arm, another fine work of machining!
Gotta get some track time in a bad way
Thanks for the fine craftsmanship m2c!
Kolunatic is offline  
Old 08-04-2011, 10:24 PM
  #5503  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (66)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 762
Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)
Default

Just picked up a new DNX408 and looking for a good starting setup. I run on a med to sometimes high bite track that is fairly smooth with a few blow outs. I would like something somewhat easy to drive but with alot of off-throttle steering as my driving style I like to roll the corners and then power out. Any suggestions?
Gwoodrc is offline  
Old 08-04-2011, 10:43 PM
  #5504  
Tech Master
iTrader: (114)
 
Jerad8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 1,307
Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)
Default

Hey guys, I got a new center diff and center diff mount/brake assembely listed.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...408-parts.html
Jerad8 is offline  
Old 08-05-2011, 12:49 AM
  #5505  
Tech Addict
 
Kolunatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: san antonio,Texas
Posts: 646
Talking

Originally Posted by Gwoodrc
Just picked up a new DNX408 and looking for a good starting setup. I run on a med to sometimes high bite track that is fairly smooth with a few blow outs. I would like something somewhat easy to drive but with alot of off-throttle steering as my driving style I like to roll the corners and then power out. Any suggestions?
Sounds close to the track I run. I have mine setup on soft side and it was hooked up.grey springs all around,Losi 35 all around,stock pistons,full rebound,front camber link on tower inside 2 up, rear camber on tower inside bottom,0 hubs forward,2mm rear sway,2.5mm front sway,4mm preload on springs.-3 toe,-3 camber all around on shotgun softs tires. Got 3rd place.
Kolunatic is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.