Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Durango DNX408 - Fast enough to win the World Title. >

Durango DNX408 - Fast enough to win the World Title.

Durango DNX408 - Fast enough to win the World Title.

Old 12-01-2010, 01:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

one of the many luxuries of the internet.....didnt say anything wrong imo......
Old 12-01-2010, 02:01 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by hopupking
I dont get it. I see JQ guys posting. Now an odonell guy. Brian why not stay on your own thread talking about why I cant get parts anymore for my odonell car instead of talking about being on a fence to purchase a car that based on your sponsorship you cannot run.
Hey now. Sounds like you two have history. I have no idea what your talking about, but i just figure the dude has the right to an opinion regardless.
B!
Old 12-01-2010, 03:10 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

According to HRP, today 6pm eastern time they are still at customs in Salt Lake.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

I dont get it. I see JQ guys posting. Now an odonell guy. Brian why not stay on your own thread talking about why I cant get parts anymore for my odonell car instead of talking about being on a fence to purchase a car that based on your sponsorship you cannot run.
First off you know squat about my sponsorship and what it entails, and second this is an open forum and I was just giving an opinion. Third that opinion is basically about the way some of these products are marketed from all mfgs.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brian Alderman
First off you know squat about my sponsorship and what it entails, and second this is an open forum and I was just giving an opinion. Third that opinion is basically about the way some of these products are marketed from all mfgs.
Brian is a stand up guy when I ran O'Donnell he was always helpfull with people in the forum even if they were driving brand X. I no longer run Odonnell but that is not becouse of the car or support from Steve. So going after him for his opinion is low if you don't know him or have delt with him don't bash him
Old 12-01-2010, 08:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I'll second ODR's opinion. Mr. Alderman is a standup guy and I've traded items with him in the past. I've also been following this thread, but I figured out that TD was talking specifically about their connection to the distribution channel.

I'm really intrigued by the design choices TD made, but can't justify $700 for the kit at the moment (but maybe next year). I'll continue to follow along and hope that things go well for them and Ryan (wicked nice guy).

FWIW, I'm also rooting for JQ
Old 12-01-2010, 11:25 PM
Tech Regular

@ JasonD

Have you the possibility to add a tag "dnx408" on the spare parts on your site or group them on a specific DNX 408 spares section ? is not easy to find the spares if are mixed with DEX410 parts.

Thanks
Old 12-01-2010, 11:57 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mazzinga
@ JasonD

Have you the possibility to add a tag "dnx408" on the spare parts on your site or group them on a specific DNX 408 spares section ? is not easy to find the spares if are mixed with DEX410 parts.

Thanks
+1!
Old 12-02-2010, 12:43 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

he is def entitled to an opinion but i have to agree to an extent about the bashing.i questioned it myself . why is someone who is a odonell team driver talking about being on the fence and worried about parts and team durangos marketing. true i dont know your sponsorship details more then the next guy and it is an open forum.
why are people so concerned about there marketing strategy, if it was my product i would want to build hype. who cares if they make it sound like they are all sold out. if i think the cars is sold out and it turns out to not be true, and i find one. i am not mad i am happy. as long as customer support and parts availability are strong(which i am sure they will be)then who cares about the rest. this is not directed at anyone just my opinion.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:59 AM
Tech Adept

@ JasonD

Thanks
Once the 408 kit page is done we there will be a link at the top for spare parts and options, plus we will add a filter at the top of the spares pages so you can select your kit.

We are working as fast as we can (we are only a little company)
Old 12-02-2010, 02:34 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by TeamDurango
We don't have a shop or distributor in Sweden yet, can you recommend one?

If not then you can buy direct from www.team-durango.com in UK once the stock is in all the shops we'll make it available at our webshop. Delivery to Sweden should be two days max. But we would prefer a good shop in Sweden.
To make it clear, Team Durango does not have, and has never had, an official Swedish distribution partner. However, while no Swedish distribution partner exists, our Finnish distribution partners, EA Import, are more than happy to continue to support customers in Scandinavia.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:46 AM
Tech Adept

@ JasonD

Thanks
We have added a banner at the top of the kit page so you can now choose from 'just' DNX408 spare parts

Like Jason said, we'll be adding a filter soon too.

RobH - Team Durango
Attached Thumbnails Durango DNX408 - Fast enough to win the World Title.-spares-banner.jpg  
Old 12-02-2010, 04:04 AM
Tech Regular

Once the 408 kit page is done we there will be a link at the top for spare parts and options, plus we will add a filter at the top of the spares pages so you can select your kit.

We are working as fast as we can (we are only a little company)
If you ned, I can help you with the site
Old 12-02-2010, 04:09 AM
Tech Regular

We have added a banner at the top of the kit page so you can now choose from 'just' DNX408 spare parts

Like Jason said, we'll be adding a filter soon too.

RobH - Team Durango

Good work RobH
Thanks

Ps. there is an Italian version of the instructions manual?
Old 12-02-2010, 06:38 AM
Tech Adept

As promised

We will be working on multi-lingual manuals but I am sorry we don't have an Italian version at the moment, scusa.

Ciao
Attached Thumbnails Durango DNX408 - Fast enough to win the World Title.-spares-filer.jpg  

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.