Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Durango DNX408 - Fast enough to win the World Title. >

Durango DNX408 - Fast enough to win the World Title.

Durango DNX408 - Fast enough to win the World Title.

Old 01-21-2011, 08:18 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Skins

Ciao Mazzinga,

a quick question: am I right in assuming that every design is available for every car in the "various skins" section from the car pop-up menu? Or we can choose for the Durango only the skins that have "Team Durango" on them? Thanks!

Ciao,

Vieri
Old 01-21-2011, 08:55 AM
Tech Adept

Another bit of this Ti vs Al is that you "never" use pure Ti, you always use a Ti/Al mix.This makes it lighter, while still being (a lot) stronger then pure Al.
Also, Ti/Al behaves more like steel, in that it has some give, it will flex something Al doesn't do much. It just bends. For bikes, where i generally meet Ti, this is a good thing, since it provides a nicer ride, while still providing lightweight frames. For RC cars... Don't know, it depends on where it's used i suppose. Things like bolts and washers isn't really an issue, they need to flex a bit, but a chassibrace should perhaps be better of as pure Al...
B!
Old 01-21-2011, 10:21 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by we go hard
does anyone in here have experiance with rcallsticker.com .......ive emailed them 2 times and have never gotten a responce. so customer service is not good but the product is. being that they are in italy my question is, A) will they combine shipping for you on multi orders because $37 usd is alot for shipping a decal sheet. B) about what is the turn around to the USA. the body decals that they sell are really awesome (they look seriouse on the durango) and whats even cooler is that you add what ever text you want and their ability to clone other companies logos.

Hello, I'm sorry for not responce for mail, we had problems with mail server.
A) ordering multi skins, shipping and only $ 37.

I'm sorry for any small problems, we are trying to improve the service.
For any questions, please write to [email protected]

For the price of shipping, we are looking for partners to reduce costs.
Work to improve the service

Thanks for the compliments
Marco
Old 01-21-2011, 10:31 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

So, shipping + $37 or the $37 includes the shipping..
Old 01-21-2011, 10:35 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by ironpeddler
So, shipping + $37 or the $37 includes the shipping..
$37 only shipping :-(
Old 01-21-2011, 01:03 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

does anyone in here have experiance with rcallsticker.com .......ive emailed them 2 times and have never gotten a responce. so customer service is not good but the product is. being that they are in italy my question is, A) will they combine shipping for you on multi orders because $37 usd is alot for shipping a decal sheet. B) about what is the turn around to the USA. the body decals that they sell are really awesome (they look seriouse on the durango) and whats even cooler is that you add what ever text you want and their ability to clone other companies logos.
The quality of there wraps are amazing!I also like the fact they wrap the inside of the car as well witch is a nice touch that you dont get from the other guys.I've had wraps from other companies and they are not of the same high quality as RcAllStickers and there setup boards are sweet to,they are very stiff and reman flat and dont bend like others i've had witch cause's your camber or ride hight etc to be slightly off witch kinda defeats the perpose of having a setup board.

Old 01-21-2011, 02:35 PM
Tech Adept

yea there the truth. the extra decals for the radio box is legit. nobody elese does that. the way they do it is all the desighns that pop up are for any car. once you click the one you like it will bring you to the section where you can add the custom lettering. there is where you pick the car you have. you dont only need to go for the ones that specifically say durango on them. they have it priced out that theres about 5 spots for you to add lettering. you dont need to use all 5 spots. for example each spot that you do add text is an extra 2 bucks. if you add text and company logos to the max with the 37 usd shipping it comes to about 95 bucks shipped ballpark, but since they are willing to combine shipping its great. i would however like some truggy sheets. but for now you could match your starter box,body,and radio. hopefully they get a usa distributer.

Last edited by we go hard; 01-21-2011 at 02:53 PM.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:11 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 146 (100%+)

It is here!!! The build begins tonight.

Old 01-21-2011, 03:33 PM
Tech Adept

rc ace where did you get the gold hardware that you have on your wing and shock standoffs?
Old 01-21-2011, 03:48 PM
Tech Adept

rc ace where did you get the gold hardware that you have on your wing and shock standoffs?
Dynamite,gh and ultimate racing all offer gold hardware but its a little tricky finding a shop that has it,i lucked out and my LHS had it in stock but i'm shure you can find a online hobby store that has it
Old 01-21-2011, 03:50 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by devnull
It is here!!! The build begins tonight.

This kit is awesome to build you will enjoy it,i know when i got mine i felt like passing out cigars lol
Old 01-21-2011, 03:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

Renauld is laying down the smack in Ohio right now. Friends have told me that his car is off the hook.
Old 01-21-2011, 04:07 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by Greg B
Renauld is laying down the smack in Ohio right now. Friends have told me that his car is off the hook.
Greg, THANK YOU again for the DNX!!! YOU DA MAN!
Old 01-21-2011, 04:08 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by rc ace
This kit is awesome to build you will enjoy it,i know when i got mine i felt like passing out cigars lol
Thanks dude...

(I smoked a Monte Cristo 444 on the way home to celebrate)

We think alike!
Old 01-21-2011, 06:21 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by devnull
Thanks dude...

(I smoked a Monte Cristo 444 on the way home to celebrate)

We think alike!
Yes we do,i noticed you also use the orion MTE same as me,i love this motor its a rocket and good for 12+gallons easy.I just got two brand new one's for the dnx and will have two for the truggy when it comes witch i hope is soon(please hurry durango lol)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.