Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
NEW D8 Atsushi Hara Edition* >

NEW D8 Atsushi Hara Edition*

NEW D8 Atsushi Hara Edition*

Old 10-25-2010, 02:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 209 (99%+)

Originally Posted by token View Post

Point being, its gonna be up there in price.
Ok, so the Losi MSRP is $1099.99 and A-Main sells them for $529.99 so roughly just under half of the MSRP. With that said if the new D8 is sold anywhere near those same price points with an MSRP of $749 they should have a street price of around $375 to $425.

Do you have a new point or are you just hating?
Old 10-25-2010, 02:51 PM
Tech Elite

nevermind
I'm here all night bud! Just in case you come up with something else.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:55 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by hlpressley View Post
I'm here all night bud! Just in case you come up with something else.
I said never mind, If you wanna argue about it, Im sure I can find something to hate on.......
Old 10-25-2010, 03:01 PM
Tech Elite

I said never mind, If you wanna argue about it, Im sure I can find something to hate on.......
I never suggested an argument, I was simply clarifying your statement that the buggy was going to cost more than it is. You obviously don't like HB and I obviously don't like Losi....the only difference is this is a HB thread.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

hlp no need to feed the trolls....
Old 10-25-2010, 03:19 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by blktransam View Post
hlp no need to feed the trolls....

remember there is some people on here that are really bias to losi im not though.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

I understand that no need to start stuff in a thread for info on the new D8 Hara Ed.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:21 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by blktransam View Post
I understand that no need to start stuff in a thread for info on the new D8 Hara Ed.

i know but some of them guys are just senstive about there losis im still running my but i am going to a diffrent brand next season.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:28 PM
Tech Elite

I understand being biased as I am a bit biased about things outside of RC. However, don't come in here posting incorrect information just beacuse you may or may not like certain brands.

If you did not see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:36 PM
Tech Addict

I have got a small little mind and wonder where it was posted that price was MSRP. They are posting that in there online store at that price. Doesn't seem effective to price it there over market value. Nice looking car and upgrades tho!
Old 10-25-2010, 03:39 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by pntmachine View Post
I have got a small little mind and wonder where it was posted that price was MSRP. They are posting that in there online store at that price. Doesn't seem effective to price it there over market value. Nice looking car and upgrades tho!
Items are almost always priced at MSRP until the street price is released and the items are available for order/preorder.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:49 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

Kinda redonkulous that they didnt "change" anything. Just added lightweight parts, long rear shock tower, and aluminum front/rear hubs.. woopty doooo! They need to seriously re-design/alter their radio tray... wire routing... lipos cant fit in the RX box... etc..
Old 10-25-2010, 03:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Originally Posted by BSchorr View Post
Kinda redonkulous that they didnt "change" anything. Just added lightweight parts, long rear shock tower, and aluminum front/rear hubs.. woopty doooo! They need to seriously re-design/alter their radio tray... wire routing... lipos cant fit in the RX box... etc..
That's upgrades dude. Those light weight parts and longer rear shocks make it a reasonably better car.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:55 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

And get rid of the rubbery suspension arms! I don't even understand how a solid chunk arm like HB's could be that rubbery. Kinda a let down on that one. I was hoping they would change something there.

Frank... I don't even know what to say. Other than don't.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:57 PM
Tech Elite

Hmm...I have ran a LiPo in my box without a single modification all year. As for the wires...I run Hi-Tec that has the longest wires of any servo and have no issues at all tucking all of the wires inside.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.