Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree37Likes

Serpent S811-T Truggy...

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2010, 09:34 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Really liking this truck. Lets see what next season budget brings..
Old 10-16-2010, 12:18 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxv08...layer_embedded
Old 10-16-2010, 01:43 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Did I miss it somewhere in the thread? When and how much??
Old 10-16-2010, 01:59 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by racerj3
Did I miss it somewhere in the thread? When and how much??
no one said how much but december time.. if i have to make a guess.. 100 more than buggy but dont hold me to that
Old 10-16-2010, 04:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

The truck looks sweet can't wait to get one
Old 10-16-2010, 06:38 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Greg B
Other than this being a new truck on the market, what does this truck offer that others dont? All the truggies on the market today are pretty legit in the performance department and to top them, it better be special.
Ditto my friend. its just to many on the market,again guys and girls it's about the driver and his skills no matter what vehicle you have.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:12 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigmane42
Ditto my friend. its just to many on the market,again guys and girls it's about the driver and his skills no matter what vehicle you have.
We all know this, but isn't it still fun to say you have the newest shiny toy at the track!!
Old 10-18-2010, 07:48 AM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up gottahaveit77

hey billy

i so wanted to get the cobra when it came out .followed the whole time before it's release on you tube and such, i wanted somthing new was racing mbx6. then at a race in conneticuit at control freaks (wich is exactly like florida tracks ) ,my friend ray denny told me that the screws that came with the kit were very week ,and he broke a shock tower rather easily, also told me the manual was week in information. i 'm not talkin sh*t
you've been my favorite driver since thunder tiger, so i was excited to hear that you were going to creat this new car. my questiob is, will the truck have better manual and screw content. a couple of other's who purchased the cobra stated the same thing to me. i'm currently running the agama a8, but thats because i was scared away by the rather bad publicity. i have seen this car run in the hands of other great drivers and i will say it's fu*kin fast

i wish you the best of luck and hope to switch to serpent for 2011
good luck at the world's. WIN IT !!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-18-2010, 08:26 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by batremi
hey billy

i so wanted to get the cobra when it came out .followed the whole time before it's release on you tube and such, i wanted somthing new was racing mbx6. then at a race in conneticuit at control freaks (wich is exactly like florida tracks ) ,my friend ray denny told me that the screws that came with the kit were very week ,and he broke a shock tower rather easily, also told me the manual was week in information. i 'm not talkin sh*t
you've been my favorite driver since thunder tiger, so i was excited to hear that you were going to creat this new car. my questiob is, will the truck have better manual and screw content. a couple of other's who purchased the cobra stated the same thing to me. i'm currently running the agama a8, but thats because i was scared away by the rather bad publicity. i have seen this car run in the hands of other great drivers and i will say it's fu*kin fast

i wish you the best of luck and hope to switch to serpent for 2011
good luck at the world's. WIN IT !!!!!!!!!!
This isn't Billy, but i'll let him know. Sorry for any confusion. I race with Billy, perhaps you thought I was him... As for the screws and manual, I will ask him
Old 10-18-2010, 10:18 AM
Tech Adept

I heard this wont be released in the UK is this true ?
Old 10-18-2010, 12:29 PM
Tech Adept

Default gottahaveit

Originally Posted by gottahaveit77
This isn't Billy, but i'll let him know. Sorry for any confusion. I race with Billy, perhaps you thought I was him... As for the screws and manual, I will ask him

my bad, thanks for replying any how. Are you a sponsered driver? i've been in this sport for about 20 years now been racing for 7 .looking hard for partial sponsership and want to represent serpent this following year and forward, when i build a better resume this next season i will be in contact . as for you delivering the message to billy .thank you very much i just think that these little issues should be addressed, i wish i still bought the cobra will be selling my agama soon
Old 10-18-2010, 06:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by batremi
my bad, thanks for replying any how. Are you a sponsered driver? i've been in this sport for about 20 years now been racing for 7 .looking hard for partial sponsership and want to represent serpent this following year and forward, when i build a better resume this next season i will be in contact . as for you delivering the message to billy .thank you very much i just think that these little issues should be addressed, i wish i still bought the cobra will be selling my agama soon
No problem, anytime
Old 10-20-2010, 04:54 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Chad Phillips
no one said how much but december time.. if i have to make a guess.. 100 more than buggy but dont hold me to that
I'm hoping its like mugen, stays at the same price as the buggy.
Old 10-20-2010, 07:32 PM
Tech Regular

very nice
Old 10-22-2010, 08:52 PM
Tech Master

Is the truggy running again this weekend? Any new videos coming ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.