Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
What will Lutz Drive next? >

What will Lutz Drive next?

What will Lutz Drive next?

Old 10-01-2010, 04:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

I remember the first time I met Ryan and his dad. He was just a youngin and flat arse wheelin a Mugen. We would love to have Ryan as part of the Mugen family!!! He has always been a very kind and considerate kid/guy, as he is a grown man now.

Good luck to whatever venture you take and you will do that company well.!!
Old 10-01-2010, 04:56 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 220 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TRCRacer25
In all Seriousness now, first off WOW, thank you everyone for the bode of confidence and the positive comments! You make me truly feel like I have made an impact in this hobby and its very gratifying to see!

Before more rumors get started let me clarify some things. :-)
I am regretfully not at they Byrons race this weekend for a couple of reasons.
-My travel arrangements never got made as all this has been transpiring
-I was set to go Wednesday and drive but I can't drive 13 hours by myself ( I fall asleep) and my carpool buddy wasn't able to attend at last minute.
-My little Girl had to have an MRI Thursday (shes doing good)
-Wednesday was my wifes birthday. (Love that woman!)
I have contacted Byrons and expressed my regrettable situation to them and they fully understand. They are a great group of people and I truly hope their event is going well for them this weekend.

I am instead going to attend our local 2 day race this weekend, the Harvest at Rescue R/C. I won't be running my Tamiya cars as they are already cleaned up and ready to be returned. Instead Jason Sams at Car Action was gracious enough to let me run his Mugen Truggy this weekend. (So before rumors of me going to mugen gain more traction, it's just what i've mentioned above) :-)
I won't be running buggy and instead will be helping my brother-in-law and other participants at the event have a successful weekend.

As for where i'm going? I honestly don't know yet. The R/C world is changing and I want to position myself accordingly with those changes. I need to become a more multi-dimensional driver and will be taking that into account. I have now received some contact from perspective sponsors and I can't thank them enough for the helpful hand they are putting out for me. It's going to be a busy couple of days here while I try to race and have some fun and decide what is best for me and my families future!

Again, Thank you all for the support! Keep up the guessing game It's fun to hear all the guesses and thoughts!

-Ryan Lutz

I hope when you say multi dimensional that means you are going to a company/team that offers 10th scale electric vehicles because there are more things out there to showcase your driving abilities in then just nitro buggy and truggy....
Old 10-01-2010, 04:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Ok who's got a hook up for a reallity show producer, "Lutz Your Ride" The man is pretty cool, the fastest gentleman on the planet and by far the best pro turnmarshall out there no has to second call him to be out on the track to turn marshall, Ryan your a cool dude to bad we don't see you like we did when you were down here at Rev. The man does not have a bad bone in his body. I wish you all the luck in your furture in what you do you deserve it.
Old 10-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by deadmancourt
PATEND?
What you didn't understand the chopenese?
Old 10-01-2010, 05:37 PM
KIK
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by porkchop
those are pataint colors.
Originally Posted by deadmancourt
PATEND?
Patent!!!! Now that's funny!
Old 10-01-2010, 05:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

You think his typing is funny you should hear him talk!!! LOL
Lutz good luck on your new venture!!
Old 10-01-2010, 05:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KIK
Patent!!!! Now that's funny!
patented
Old 10-01-2010, 06:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ofna!!!!! That would be cool Hyper 9, cool, good luck to Lutz, were ever he rolls
Old 10-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

What's sad is I have read the chopanese so much I really don't think about it and I know exactly what he means! Lmao
Old 10-01-2010, 06:46 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jonathan Bell
What's sad is I have read the chopanese so much I really don't think about it and I know exactly what he means! Lmao
shakes fist at
Old 10-01-2010, 06:54 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TRCRacer25
In all Seriousness now, first off WOW, thank you everyone for the bode of confidence and the positive comments! You make me truly feel like I have made an impact in this hobby and its very gratifying to see!

Before more rumors get started let me clarify some things. :-)
I am regretfully not at they Byrons race this weekend for a couple of reasons.
-My travel arrangements never got made as all this has been transpiring
-I was set to go Wednesday and drive but I can't drive 13 hours by myself ( I fall asleep) and my carpool buddy wasn't able to attend at last minute.
-My little Girl had to have an MRI Thursday (shes doing good)
-Wednesday was my wifes birthday. (Love that woman!)
I have contacted Byrons and expressed my regrettable situation to them and they fully understand. They are a great group of people and I truly hope their event is going well for them this weekend.

I am instead going to attend our local 2 day race this weekend, the Harvest at Rescue R/C. I won't be running my Tamiya cars as they are already cleaned up and ready to be returned. Instead Jason Sams at Car Action was gracious enough to let me run his Mugen Truggy this weekend. (So before rumors of me going to mugen gain more traction, it's just what i've mentioned above) :-)
I won't be running buggy and instead will be helping my brother-in-law and other participants at the event have a successful weekend.

As for where i'm going? I honestly don't know yet. The R/C world is changing and I want to position myself accordingly with those changes. I need to become a more multi-dimensional driver and will be taking that into account. I have now received some contact from perspective sponsors and I can't thank them enough for the helpful hand they are putting out for me. It's going to be a busy couple of days here while I try to race and have some fun and decide what is best for me and my families future!

Again, Thank you all for the support! Keep up the guessing game It's fun to hear all the guesses and thoughts!

-Ryan Lutz

Ryan is an awesome and talented racer! Even more importantly he is an AMAZING husband and father! Whatever you choose I fully respect and support you my love! I Look forward to what the future has for our family!

Last edited by Mrs.Lutz; 10-01-2010 at 08:27 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by porkchop
shakes fist at
You need a new excuse besides the "im typing on my phone" one!
Old 10-01-2010, 08:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Kyosho!! Join the Red Army! Tebo, King, AND Lutz, the UNSTOPPABLE Team....

Andy
Old 10-01-2010, 08:24 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Mrs.Lutz
Ryan is an awesome and talented racer! Even more importantly he is an AMAZING husband and father! Whatever you choose I fully respect support you my love! I Look forward to what the future has for our family!
guys this is what we call support way to go mrs lutz
best rc wife ever
Old 10-01-2010, 08:30 PM
JP4
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I second that Chops....Thats cool right there!!!!

LUTZ for President!

JP

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.