Wiki Posts
Search

JQ Products THE Test Session

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 12:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default JQ Products THE Test Session

Chico, California, September 21, 2010 – A Main Hobbies today announced that they will be having a special test session with the JQ Products “THE Car” 1/8th Scale Competition Buggy.

A Main Hobbies is proud to announce "THE Test!". Joseph Quagraine, developer of JQ Products "THE Car" and members of the A Main Hobbies crew will be at Riverfront R/C in Marysville, California on Wednesday, September 29th at 10:00am putting "THE Car" to the test. A Main Hobbies, the exclusive North American distributor for “THE Car” is excited to have Joseph and his crew join us from overseas for this monumental testing session. Riverfront R/C, one of the largest off-road tracks in Northern California recently held its 3rd Annual Labor Day Challenge and the track is a premier location for testing this hot new 1/8th scale competition buggy. "THE Test Session" will be open to the public, so anyone waiting to see one of the most anticipated releases in 1/8th scale off-road racing in action should take advantage of this opportunity to see “THE Car” in action.

About Riverfront R/C
Riverfront R/C is operated by Team Losi factory driver Phillip Atondo and John Scott. One of the largest tracks in Northern California, Riverfront R/C hosts races for the RC Pro Series West Division and is home to the Novarossi Challenge and Labor Day Shootout. More information about the track can be found here.

Map to track location: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...1068&z=14&om=0

About A Main Hobbies
A Main Hobbies is a leading Internet retailer of radio controlled cars, trucks, helicopters and airplanes. Founded in early 2004, A Main Hobbies has rapidly become one of the largest Internet retailers in the country. A Main Hobbies prides itself on having the products customers’ need, when they need it, and providing first class customer service and product support.

Last edited by scoobie1; 09-21-2010 at 09:59 PM.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

I use to race MX there that dirt has got to be great!!!! I guess I will need to bring my RC stuff when I come home to visit family!!!!!
Old 09-21-2010, 03:53 PM
Tech Addict

Eric, you're right...the dirt and facility there is TOP NOTCH!! Great choice for a test session location guys...good luck!
Old 09-21-2010, 05:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

will the testing be put up on You Tube for all to see?
Old 09-21-2010, 05:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcgeezer
Eric, you're right...the dirt and facility there is TOP NOTCH!! Great choice for a test session location guys...good luck!
Also if you wait till spring the river will change the track for you
Old 09-21-2010, 07:37 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Man with all the hype that The Car has received it should win races by itself.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Frank L
Man with all the hype that The Car has received it should win races by itself.
LOL i would buy one for sure if it did,
Old 09-21-2010, 09:42 PM
Tech Regular

Im sure there will be video and photographs. Keep an eye out on our YouTube channel, or our Facebook Page, we will get the stuff up as soon as possible.

I am looking forward to meeting JQ face to face, but mostly, I cant wait to see this thing in person!
Old 09-22-2010, 11:01 AM
Tech Regular

be prepared for Steering & lots of it

THE car is awesome
Old 09-22-2010, 11:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Originally Posted by supercross
be prepared for Steering & lots of it

THE car is awesome
LOL thats what i like. i would rather have a car turn to tight than not tight enough...
Old 09-22-2010, 10:46 PM
JQ
Tech Master

I never hyped it up to win anything I just said what i did, why i did it, and how i got it done!

THE Pressure.......I wish I had the production kits already! I heard the interest is big so it should a good day of testing. Better get those cars ready......
Old 09-23-2010, 08:15 AM
Tech Regular

JQ keep those cars ready to go...everyone at the shop is chomping at the bit getting ready to pull trigger on your rigs!
Old 09-23-2010, 04:42 PM
Tech Regular

UPDATE: A Main Hobbies Announces “THE Test” Session has been moved to Rattlesnake Raceway!

Originally “The Test” was scheduled to be held at Riverfront R/C in Marysville, California but had to be moved due to new ownership. The new owner took over the property and wants them to move the track to a new location, which originally was planned to happen in 3 months, but they started demolishing the track yesterday.

Joseph Quagraine, developer of JQ Products "THE Car" and members of the A Main Hobbies crew will be at Rattlesnake Raceway in Redding, California on Wednesday, September 29th at 10:00am putting "THE Car" to "THE Test". A Main Hobbies, the exclusive North American distributor for "THE Car” is excited to have Joseph and his crew join us from overseas for this monumental testing session. Rattlesnake Raceway, is home to the annual Rattlesnake Round-Up and one of the stops on the 2010 Nor-Cal Championship Series. The track is a premier location for testing this hot new 1/8th scale competition buggy.

"THE Test" Session will be open to the public, so anyone waiting to see one of the most anticipated releases in the 1/8th scale off-road racing in action shouldn’t miss out on this opportunity to see "THE Car” in action.

About Rattlesnake Raceway
Rattlesnake Raceway is operated by enthusiastic group of racers that have come together to make the track a fun place for all who race there. One of the hosts of the 2010 Nor-Cal Championship Series, Rattlesnake Raceway is also home to the annual Rattlesnake Roundup. More information about the track can be located here.

Map to track location
Old 09-24-2010, 05:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I saw it at Thunder Alley last night.
Old 09-24-2010, 05:30 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by So*Cal AFDude
I saw it at Thunder Alley last night.
So just tell us what you saw...........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.