Body wraps?

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • I have been using upgrade for awhile now. I wrap everything I can. The nitros and 1/8 e cars and the sc's then the starter box temp gun setup board charger and powersupply. I just got new chargers sonthey are not wrapped yet but upgrade works well for me. I wish these new bulldog bodies would hold up better though they are already cracked, even the buggy body is cracked.

Here are a few...

These are my fav

• Here is some work by Stickit.com: He does custom stuff without the additional fees involved with customizing. I also have great experiences with Rikter Graphics. I used Stickit because I was in a hurry and he was local. Very pleased with the work done by both of them.

• Nice car James. I bet you can see that on the track.
  • The only way I can see it is if it looks like it has neon lights on it Damn Nitro Pit is so huge I need a spotter with binoculars to tell me where my car is
  • Ya I know what you mean. That's why I went to flo colors so my blind a$$ can see it on the track. I have only seen flo colors at upgrade.
  • Quote: Ya I know what you mean. That's why I went to flo colors so my blind a$$ can see it on the track. I have only seen flo colors at upgrade.
    I think Fastlane does them too.
  • http://www.customracingdecal.com/wordpress/en/

this is mine:

• Chads @ Fastlane work!

Upgrade

• I neglected to mention Chad and Fastlane. He did work for me a few months back and it was off the hook! Great customer service also he was very attentive to what I wanted and he made dozens of changes at no extra charge before I was finally happy. The thickness and adhesive factor of his wraps are also the best I have seen. Other guys use thinner material and it don't stick so well but you will never have any of those problems with Fastlanes work
  • Quote: You ordered July 5th. We shipped July 21st. Not quite as long as you say.

It doesn't matter if you order a sheet of names or $300 worth of wraps, orders are processed in the order they are received.

Thanks
    Chad has some of the best wraps they are very durable bought one awhile back and its still going strong he also sticks by his product his customer service is awesome.

Funny how you say dont bash me then you bash chad on his deilvery he must be busy for some reason
  • Chad , post the pics of my stuff, that will convert them all. lol
  • Quote: I think Fastlane does them too.
    I talked to the Farmer and he said no he didnt like the machine or something like that. So no chrome and no Flo colors.
  • Quote: I talked to the Farmer and he said no he didnt like the machine or something like that. So no chrome and no Flo colors.
    We can do Flo and chrome, we have the same machine as the "other guys".

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Our customers come first and we are doing what we can to get bigger and faster!

I will post a few pics later cory
  • Fastlane ALL THE WAY!!
  • My choice is in the pics!