Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Very pleased with Inferno neo!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 05:14 PM
Tech Adept

Default Very pleased with Inferno neo!

I recently got an inferno neo from amain, and after some tricky tuning at first, (the factory settings are actually a little off), it ran great. After my break in of 5 tanks, the glo plug went, which is a little weird, my temps didnt go above 260, but i put in an OS cold plug and its fine now. It runs a little hot if you lean it to maximum power, so i keep it a little rich, but its pretty agile. For a $300 readyset, I am very pleased! Just thought i would share. TAKE THAT RTR HATERS
Old 09-09-2010, 11:57 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Crazycajun322
I recently got an inferno neo from amain, and after some tricky tuning at first, (the factory settings are actually a little off), it ran great. After my break in of 5 tanks, the glo plug went, which is a little weird, my temps didnt go above 260, but i put in an OS cold plug and its fine now. It runs a little hot if you lean it to maximum power, so i keep it a little rich, but its pretty agile. For a $300 readyset, I am very pleased! Just thought i would share. TAKE THAT RTR HATERS
just wait till your stock electrics put the thing into a brick wall at full speed
Old 09-10-2010, 07:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

kyosho make a great rtr but wait till you want race you will singing a different. im not hating on rtr i have a rtr i wish now i spent a little more and got something better
Old 09-10-2010, 12:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Come on

Originally Posted by 808gx7r
just wait till your stock electrics put the thing into a brick wall at full speed
If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything...

I'm glad you are having fun with your car man. It looks like a pretty good deal...

The cool thing is you can upgrade parts from the 777 I think. E bay has tons of parts for that car.....
Old 09-10-2010, 12:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Noone hates rtr's, but they do often times have a few shortcomings. Most problems can be over come by some hop ups and better electronics. Most rtr's are just watered down versions of their racing cousins, but that's not always a bad thing
Old 09-10-2010, 08:28 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by merdith6
If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything...

I'm glad you are having fun with your car man. It looks like a pretty good deal...

The cool thing is you can upgrade parts from the 777 I think. E bay has tons of parts for that car.....
wasnt saying anything not nice i am going from experience.

i have owned many "RTR" kyoshos and ALL have had electric issues.