Old 09-01-2010, 07:47 AM
Tech Rookie

Default fuel

what is the best 25% fuel can you get
Old 09-01-2010, 07:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 152 (100%+)
Default Fuel...

You could open a huge can of worms with this question with these forums, however I would suggest any major brand are good quality fuels.

You cannot go wrong with brands such as OD, Byron GenII, Nitrotane, Blue Thunder and such. You get 10 responses and you will most likely get 5 different opinions about the best fuel. Pick a brand, learn to tune your engine with that brand and stick with it... I personally use Byron Gen II at the moment, but have had really good luck with OD, Nitrotane, Werks & Trinity Platinum. They all tune a bit different and when you switch you have to retune your engine so that is why find one you like and stick to it.

Hope this helps a little
Old 09-01-2010, 08:45 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

25%. Hummm 50 proof by volume

There are many many many fuels out there. I have been burning coldfusion for about 18 months now and I love it. Find one that you like and burn it.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:01 AM
Tech Addict

A BIG +1 for Cold Fusion Fuel!!

Clean-burning, smooth idling, lower temps and great mileage...what more could you ask for? Give it a try, but which ever fuel you end up with stick with it for awhile and give it your honest assessment.