Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Check this engine out!?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 02:30 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by NitroFreak2
Were did I say anything about your customer service? No were, I commented that Jimmy has GREAT customer and I would spend $70 for that service AND have a great motor.
I was thinking of buying one of these motors as the price is right and if it last, all the better, but now....
You didn't SAY that his customer service is bad but you implied it by saying you rather spen MORE money on another customer service.
Take it the other way around. Why would you want to spend an extra $70 on Jimmy's service when you can get the SAME service at jandersson?
Perhaps because you IMPLIED that janderssons service is not as good as Jimmys?
Old 08-28-2010, 12:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Klimpen717
You didn't SAY that his customer service is bad but you implied it by saying you rather spen MORE money on another customer service.
Take it the other way around. Why would you want to spend an extra $70 on Jimmy's service when you can get the SAME service at jandersson?
Perhaps because you IMPLIED that janderssons service is not as good as Jimmys?
This is exactly my point. If the other guy feels he should have to pay extra for great customer service somthing is wrong. If some one is q custome they should get great service if they are buying a 10.00 clutch bell or a 200.00 motor. There is no doubt that Jimmy has great support for his customers. But please look through any thread about us. You will not find one bad comment. Oh and this is all done on top of our day jobs. Many of you may not know it but I am in the US Military and I am helping run this buisness from a deployed location outside the US. How is that for service? You get my service protecting each of you and our great nationand when I am up late at night responding to emails and on the forums!

I would like to see any other company compete wight that ;-)
Old 08-28-2010, 12:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by janderson78
This is exactly my point. If the other guy feels he should have to pay extra for great customer service somthing is wrong. If some one is q custome they should get great service if they are buying a 10.00 clutch bell or a 200.00 motor. There is no doubt that Jimmy has great support for his customers. But please look through any thread about us. You will not find one bad comment. Oh and this is all done on top of our day jobs. Many of you may not know it but I am in the US Military and I am helping run this buisness from a deployed location outside the US. How is that for service? You get my service protecting each of you and our great nationand when I am up late at night responding to emails and on the forums!

Thank you for serving our nation. I support the troops 100% because they got the b@**s to do this. Im not ganna lie it doesnt seem like no walk in a park.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:27 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Originally Posted by janderson78

Point taken. I'm sure that your customer service is top notch.
Old 08-28-2010, 11:16 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Hell, I would try this motor! Might be a good clubbin' / practice motor!
Old 08-29-2010, 10:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BSchorr
Hell, I would try this motor! Might be a good clubbin' / practice motor!
Old 08-30-2010, 10:21 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

stay away
Old 08-30-2010, 12:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

for the price i would only run GO or ALPHA!...both great motors!....the alpha is just a little more expensive for parts,but other than that i would only choose 1 of these 2 brands for $200 and under!
Old 08-30-2010, 02:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Originally Posted by deadmancourt
for the price i would only run GO or ALPHA!...both great motors!....the alpha is just a little more expensive for parts,but other than that i would only choose 1 of these 2 brands for $200 and under!
Are you saying a Go is better than a Pr motor when they are made at the same factory?
Like previously mentioned, buy your motor from a hobby shop or a dealer that can help if you have any questions or problems. So many times I rebuild motors for guys and they bought it from overseas and messed it up.

Rex
Old 08-30-2010, 02:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 22Racer
Are you saying a Go is better than a Pr motor when they are made at the same factory?
Like previously mentioned, buy your motor from a hobby shop or a dealer that can help if you have any questions or problems. So many times I rebuild motors for guys and they bought it from overseas and messed it up.

Rex
Big +1
Old 08-30-2010, 02:07 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 22Racer

Rex
nope!...just saying parts and knowledge of these motors are easier to come buy!...and he said bang for his buck!...just giving my opinion...if its easier to get this motor and parts and help for him then by all means run it!...looks like a GREAT motor!
Old 08-30-2010, 02:11 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

I dont know how people can make comments like above... "stay away".... GO/Alpha/Precirotate motors are like little step-children from one another. They perform very very very well.. Listen to 22Racer = Rex Welch... He knows what he's talking about.. He eats/breaths/sleeps this stuff! He is the go-to man for modding/pinching/technical help!

Last edited by BSchorr; 08-31-2010 at 12:11 AM.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:27 PM
Tech Elite

looks like a BEAUTIFUL motor!...
Old 08-30-2010, 02:38 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Did you just say "Beautiful" on a forum, mostly consisting of guys!? haha.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:49 PM
Tech Elite

yup!....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.