Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Hottest Novarossi Engine Of 2010

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 11:26 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by NitroXray80809
Video wasnt much intertainment but if you read the comment from dirtmonkey it was a good reason to burn it, at a race snaping a crank would piss anyone off to the extent of burning, throughing, smashing stomping etc. Atleast he didnt through the car it was in i have witnessed people smash a mugen, losi and others because of one lil issue. Who cares if someone wants to burn an engine then more power to them, it looked to be well used by the wear on the head anyway so why not burn it for the joy. Some might disagree but you guys seem to be flaming him because they burn a new engine when it was broke in the first place, he posted this video to give people a laugh not to have people flame his topic. Im not saying it was funny but like he stated it wasnt even his he just taped it and posted it. He has good youtube vids. Savage ur a cool guy!

i could never smash my truggy or buggy though lol it cost too much.
Old 08-19-2010, 11:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc5 man
I have seen top of the line equipment smashed I would never do it but ive seen it happen quiet a bit.Not funny to watch or do!
Old 08-19-2010, 02:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc5 man
I can't believe I haven't smashed mine yet. There's been a few times that it was all I could do to keep from completely destroying it. I really love these nitro buggys, but sometimes I want to set mine on fire to0. I'm sure that before it's all said and done I will destroy a 1500$ toy out of frustration. And 30 seconds later I will feel like the biggest ass in the world.
Old 08-19-2010, 02:18 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I've seen an OS speed chucked into the woods... And I've seen guys run after it. LMAO.
Old 08-19-2010, 02:20 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by JAMMINKRAZY
I've seen an OS speed chucked into the woods... And I've seen guys run after it. LMAO.
Yeah its funny to see stuff like that haha i did it once beacause it was a friends car and i didnt want it hurt worse after he was done with it lol but ive witnessed stff get chucked and u always see someone go chase it like a dog and a stickthts the funny part of it all.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:05 PM
Tech Lord

Couple of good trashed cars stories.

Carpet oval race. Buddy of mine had been working on an experimental car for a few weeks but just couldn't get it up to speed. Got so angry with it after the first heat he broke it in half over the edge of the counter. Handed me his credit card and asked me to go up to the counter and buy the 10L kit that was in there. I built the rear of the car while he built the front and had it ready to go in time for the next heat. He won the state championship with it the next week.

Slot car Nationals. I guy decided to try something and write an article about it for the magazine. He spent hours rummaging around on the floor and digging through trash cans looking for parts. By the end of the day he had accumulated enough parts to build a complete International 15 car. Chassis, motor, body, tires, everything. He raced the car and did okay with it (mid pack I think).
Old 08-19-2010, 03:08 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by wingracer
Couple of good trashed cars stories.

Carpet oval race. Buddy of mine had been working on an experimental car for a few weeks but just couldn't get it up to speed. Got so angry with it after the first heat he broke it in half over the edge of the counter. Handed me his credit card and asked me to go up to the counter and buy the 10L kit that was in there. I built the rear of the car while he built the front and had it ready to go in time for the next heat. He won the state championship with it the next week.

Slot car Nationals. I guy decided to try something and write an article about it for the magazine. He spent hours rummaging around on the floor and digging through trash cans looking for parts. By the end of the day he had accumulated enough parts to build a complete International 15 car. Chassis, motor, body, tires, everything. He raced the car and did okay with it (mid pack I think).
Old 08-19-2010, 03:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Originally Posted by NitroXray80809
Yeah its funny to see stuff like that haha i did it once beacause it was a friends car and i didnt want it hurt worse after he was done with it lol but ive witnessed stff get chucked and u always see someone go chase it like a dog and a stickthts the funny part of it all.
i dont care who you are,thats just funny!...i have never seen any1 smash anything good YET,so i havent witnessed or PARTICIPATED in the chasing of good parts or used motor! i am pretty sure when it happens i will remember to be the 1st to go get it!
Old 08-19-2010, 03:26 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by deadmancourt
i dont care who you are,thats just funny!...i have never seen any1 smash anything good YET,so i havent witnessed or PARTICIPATED in the chasing of good parts or used motor! i am pretty sure when it happens i will remember to be the 1st to go get it!
yeah its tempting to chase i did it once because it was a friends and i didnt want someone else to snatch his beat ride because i know he cares about it but he was mad at the time.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

I've gotten to the point I've wanted to chuck an engine across a field but I've never actually done it..can't afford to replace it so I just keep it and work on whatever the issue may be
Old 08-19-2010, 05:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Ive seen a dx3r smashedd!
Old 08-19-2010, 05:49 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I've seen an M11 Smashed off the drivers stand rail and then thrown to the ground.

Lets see, I've seen a truggy thrown in the creek, many cars chucked at the wall in out indoor track, truggies flung into the air. We have some funny guys around here. LMAO.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)
Default nova

I had a buddy use his b5 for skeet shooting practice. Wish i had a video camara that day.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

some of you guys need to check into an anger management class...
Old 08-19-2010, 06:57 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

not someone i would want at my track, just a toy car, insurance is to high to deal with idiots like that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.