Old 08-18-2010, 05:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Nice ae but i like my hb.

Waitin on servos to come in

Old 08-18-2010, 05:41 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by NitroXray80809
I used my box on all types of cars and never a issue, speaking of that i have to go reset my box for my new d8 lol, i think im ganna go do that today.

il will get that box than i was looking at, the rc8t champ editon but i want something easier and not so squirry to drive and why pay $500 for the rc8t kit when i can get the d8t kit, for much cheaper and it seems like its easy to set up also.

and it looks pretty good on the track from what i saw.

the one thing i dint see, though was in the manuel was a basic brake bias setting ?
Old 08-18-2010, 05:44 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by tmaxx26power
I was in the same decision making struggle. I went with the RC8B. Just got it finished up tonight, ready to race on sunday.

man that is nice i was going to get the, go engine like you have for my truggy but, i kept on hearing mixed reviews about them.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:47 PM
Tech Prophet

nice thats a lot of ride height, though i guess all 1/8 are diffrent though.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tc5 man
nice thats a lot of ride height, though i guess all 1/8 are diffrent though.
i cranked the springs all the way down to see how it wouls feel and never reset it before the pics, and im leaving my ride height high as of now untill i see what it will fill like on the track like that, because the track is ganna have huge jumps.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:00 PM
Tech Prophet

i cranked the springs all the way down to see how it wouls feel and never reset it before the pics, and im leaving my ride height high as of now untill i see what it will fill like on the track like that, because the track is ganna have huge jumps.

that makes sense espially if you have hugh jumps !
at my track theres only one big tripple.

nothing like yours though.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:04 PM
Tech Elite

that makes sense espially if you have hugh jumps !
at my track theres only one big tripple.

nothing like yours though.
yeah and were going bigger for jbrl because thats what the people like is to fly and haul a** so we give them that haha. I love the huge air because if you can control a buggy in the air and land right then you got a big advantage then just being fast.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:09 PM
Tech Prophet

yeah and were going bigger for jbrl because thats what the people like is to fly and haul a** so we give them that haha. I love the huge air because if you can control a buggy in the air and land right then you got a big advantage then just being fast.

im not the best lander sometimes, i can get perfect and than its so so lol.
truggys and buggys do jump, diffrent truggys tend to go nose up somewhat and buggys jump more level.

but i do like my truggy a lot better.

my track is on youtube, just put in hobby hut racing 2010 the one where the title says opening day b main thats the new layout.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:13 PM
Tech Elite

im not the best lander sometimes, i can get perfect and than its so so lol.
truggys and buggys do jump, diffrent truggys tend to go nose up somewhat and buggys jump more level.

but i do like my truggy a lot better.

my track is on youtube, just put in hobby hut racing 2010 the one where the title says opening day b main thats the new layout.
i will check it out, all cars jump diffrent anything will fly level if you punch it at the lip and let off it will fly level so will a truggy unless u got wind, landing is tricky lick out table top u have to hit the brakes and nose it to land clean same with the jump on the right after the straight away.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:17 PM
Tech Prophet

i will check it out, all cars jump diffrent anything will fly level if you punch it at the lip and let off it will fly level so will a truggy unless u got wind, landing is tricky lick out table top u have to hit the brakes and nose it to land clean same with the jump on the right after the straight away.

yea the thing i do with the, truggy is just stay on the throttle to get the rpm rolling and hit the jump and sometimes i will land fine but a lot times it might overclear the jump, somewhat im still learing though with the truggy.

i dont use any drag brake by the way but, i did forget to mention my truggy jumped like that when i had a rich low end tune and it ran like crap.

yea the wind sucks when your jumping lol

im use to jumping like that with the buggy.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:30 PM
Tech Elite

yea the thing i do with the, truggy is just stay on the throttle to get the rpm rolling and hit the jump and sometimes i will land fine but a lot times it might overclear the jump, somewhat im still learing though with the truggy.

i dont use any drag brake by the way but, i did forget to mention my truggy jumped like that when i had a rich low end tune and it ran like crap.

yea the wind sucks when your jumping lol

im use to jumping like that with the buggy.
Yeah a couple guys we went club racing and traveled to revalation and they had some big jumps and it was windy if you wanted to clear the jump you stay punched but one ur tires left the ground you were slammed on the brakes cus the wind, lets just say wind and buggys dont mix and there was alot of broken buggies that day. Like when u were on the brakes the wind would still pitch ur nose up and u would always land hard on ur back wheels id not wheel it was wing and u really broke stuff when that happen.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Nice D8.

I see your "broken" xbox
Old 08-18-2010, 06:34 PM
Tech Prophet

Yeah a couple guys we went club racing and traveled to revalation and they had some big jumps and it was windy if you wanted to clear the jump you stay punched but one ur tires left the ground you were slammed on the brakes cus the wind, lets just say wind and buggys dont mix and there was alot of broken buggies that day. Like when u were on the brakes the wind would still pitch ur nose up and u would always land hard on ur back wheels id not wheel it was wing and u really broke stuff when that happen.

dam thats a rough day ! how much rebound do in the shocks do you run on the d8s ? i do wonder why the, manuel doesnt have a basic setting for the brake bias ?
Old 08-18-2010, 06:35 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Quad Racer 34
Nice D8.

I see your "broken" xbox
ur gay quad racer haha yeah u like my rhyme to i posted at the top that wasnt intentional lol till i wrote it "Nice AE but I like my HB"
Old 08-18-2010, 06:37 PM
Tech Elite

dam thats a rough day ! how much rebound do in the shocks do you run on the d8s ? i do wonder why the, manuel doesnt have a basic setting for the brake bias ?
because alot of people dont follow the stock brake bias, I know i wont lol but the d8 has really good rebound i cand drop it from a ft high and it wont bottom out and it will rebound exacly how i set it up. It very nice! lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.